Active Walrus Court Mafia (2/5) - ...?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
And the Defendant now, according to his own logic, insults the Degenerate Wannabe Justice W. Man.
Why, how dare you say such a thing about the Honourable Supreme Justice W. Man! This is a courtroom, not a locker room!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Objection - there is no law against editing one's own posts, particularly with regards to the changing of typos, on the forum at large or with regards to mafia. Firedemon can be seen here attempting to make up laws and again frame entirely innocent forumers for crimes that they didn't commit - in fact, which do not exist.

Firedemon

Regardless of if post editing is illegal, which Prosecution maintains should be in cases in which it is to obfuscate a statement the Eternally Honorable Supreme Justice W. Man has previously ruled "perfidious", the Defendant Tirin has committed perjury by quote manipulation.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
That's also incorrect, as I have not been called to the stand nor sworn to tell the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth to the Supreme Honourable Justice W. Man. Yet again, Perfidious Firedemon attempts to frame me with disgusting and baseless arguments. Sad!

Walrus

Tirin is hereby mandated to take the Stand for the remainder of this Day, or until he has provided 72 oaths (whichever period is shorter).

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Regardless of having taken an oath or not, the Defendant has knowingly and intentionally presented a falsehood to the court.
As have you!

Very well, Honourable Supreme Justice. I, Tirin, swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth while on the stand. I also swear an oath on the name of the One to strike down evil wherever I may encounter it, which is very unfortunate for Firedemon.

AndyM03

Tirin may very well be The Menace, but his arguments shine even brighter then Firedemon's flames. I hope he provides a beacon of light against these days of corruption while on the Stand!

Firedemon

As have you!
The Prosecution would first like to point out that this is false. The Defendant cannot show that anyone else here has knowingly presented any falsehoods. However the Defendant HAS editted a quote, and changed the record of his statements after being called out on one of said statements.

Secondly, Defendant Tirin, is it true that you have engaged in time clone sex orgies?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The Prosecution would first like to point out that this is false. The Defendant cannot show that anyone else here has knowingly presented any falsehoods. However the Defendant HAS editted a quote, and changed the record of his statements after being called out on one of said statements.
You have knowingly engaged in accusing me of breaking laws that do not exist - or, if not, have knowingly entered this courtroom with the intention of posing as a certified forum attorney. Either sounds to me like the actions of the Menace.

Secondly, Defendant Tirin, is it true that you have engaged in time clone sex orgies?
It's not only true, but a well-known and exceedingly pleasurable fact. One may assume that this somehow violates causality, but that is far from the case. Allow me to demonstrate the chain of events:
-I am aroused and decide that I would like to fuck myself, making the necessary preparations at (arbitrary) Spatiotemporal Point A
-A later Tirin (or Tirins) arrives at Spatiotemporal Point A, and we engage in actions that should not be described in a courthouse
-Following the events undertaken at Spatiotemporal Point A, when I am next of a mind to have a selfcest orgy I return to Spatiotemporal Point A for the duration of that encounter and then back to my own "present" time; however, instead of being the "earliest" Tirin I am the second-earliest
-This process repeats until I have successfully run through acting as all Tirins at Spatiotemporal Point A, and interacted with one to very, very many future and past selves

Now, you might think "Tirin, doesn't that get confusing? And what if you want a little one-on-one action in the time between you being involved in an orgy?". To the first - no, and in fact per causality I'm technically bound to be there in "my" temporal future (and also, occasionally, bound there in- nevermind). To the second, I would just initiate the same process at (again, arbitrary) Spatiotemporal Point B and could, for example, bang myself from a couple hours in my future or several weeks, again depending on my mood. At no point does that process interfere with the events at Spatiotemporal Point A.

Are there any further questions revolving around my robust and thoroughly enjoyable and consensual sex life?

Firedemon

You have knowingly engaged in accusing me of breaking laws that do not exist - or, if not, have knowingly entered this courtroom with the intention of posing as a certified forum attorney. Either sounds to me like the actions of the Menace.
Where in forum law does it state that spelling may be a basis for a punitive moniker? Clearly the law is not well defined and instead much is left to the discretion of the Impeccably Honorable Supreme Justice W. Man. Therefore, the accusation that I am accusing you of breaking non-existent laws is irrelevant, as the existence of a particular law is clearly not entirely pertinent to punishments. Similarly, what specific laws did the Defendant Colonel "TC" Thunder break? Again, justice is not based on well defined and commonly understood laws. Further, by insisting the Prosecutor has knowingly and intentionally presented some falsehood, the Defendant has assumed that the Prosecutor is infallible and knows the full extent of the law, the law which is clearly ill defined anyways. Such an assumption is ridiculous. As well, the Prosecutor has made no attempt to present himself as a "certified forum attorney", merely as a prosecutor. It is, again, not clearly defined anywhere what requirements there are for either of those roles. This accusation, which the Defendant has made under oath, is blatantly false. The Prosecution must therefore ask, Defendant Tirin, are you in fact infallible? If such is the case, you have knowingly and intentionally lied under oath, which the Prosecution would suggest falls under perjury.

Lastly, that having been stated solely in the interest of clarification for the court with no intent to add legitimacy to the Defendant's actions, OBJECTION! Witnesses on the stand should answer questions, not opine about baseless and immaterial accusations.

It's not only true, but a well-known and exceedingly pleasurable fact.
The Prosecution thanks the Defendant for the volunteered explanation of causality preserving sex orgies, but that is not the form of causality violation the Prosecution is concerned with. Prosecution motions that the record reflect the Defendant's sexual deviance.

Defendant Tirin, is it true you have used your time powers for purposes other than time clone sex?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Where in forum law does it state that spelling may be a basis for a punitive moniker? Clearly the law is not well defined and instead much is left to the discretion of the Impeccably Honorable Supreme Justice W. Man. Therefore, the accusation that I am accusing you of breaking non-existent laws is irrelevant, as the existence of a particular law is clearly not entirely pertinent to punishments. Similarly, what specific laws did the Defendant Colonel "TC" Thunder break? Again, justice is not based on well defined and commonly understood laws. Further, by insisting the Prosecutor has knowingly and intentionally presented some falsehood, the Defendant has assumed that the Prosecutor is infallible and knows the full extent of the law, the law which is clearly ill defined anyways. Such an assumption is ridiculous. As well, the Prosecutor has made no attempt to present himself as a "certified forum attorney", merely as a prosecutor. It is, again, not clearly defined anywhere what requirements there are for either of those roles. This accusation, which the Defendant has made under oath, is blatantly false. The Prosecution must therefore ask, Defendant Tirin, are you in fact infallible? If such is the case, you have knowingly and intentionally lied under oath, which the Prosecution would suggest falls under perjury.

Lastly, that having been stated solely in the interest of clarification for the court with no intent to add legitimacy to the Defendant's actions, OBJECTION! Witnesses on the stand should answer questions, not opine about baseless and immaterial accusations.
I did not give you that punitive moniker (though happily applied it to your character as an adjective), merely noted that you were showing a great deal of disrespect to the Honourable Supreme Justice W. Man - who bestowed said moniker upon you. Clearly his discretion is what led to that occurring in the first place. Furthermore, contempt of court is an offence in many different jurisdictions, and said disrespect could be covered under that legal umbrella. Unless you would disagree with the Honourable Supreme Justice's judgment, I do recommend that you drop this matter.

Anyone to step forward in this courtroom is, by nature, presenting themselves as a genuine and legally valid attorney, else they do not have the qualifications to act as prosecutors - though I did misspeak on "certified", as that would imply that there is a licensing program of some kind. In any case, you have charged me with breaking nonexistent laws that you later said "should be" laws regardless of whether they are or not, indicating that you were aware of the fact that they were not part of forum law and further indicating that you have been attempting to drum me up on false charges. Just like you're falsely attempting to accuse me of perjury here.

The Prosecution thanks the Defendant for the volunteered explanation of causality preserving sex orgies, but that is not the form of causality violation the Prosecution is concerned with. Prosecution motions that the record reflect the Defendant's sexual deviance.

Defendant Tirin, is it true you have used your time powers for purposes other than time clone sex?
Of course. Similarly to my previous answer, however, these powers have not been used to violate causality; they instead flow around it in a way that is unfamiliar to your inherently much more limited temporal perspective and so appear to violate causality. Is this going somewhere?

Firedemon

I did not give you that punitive moniker (though happily applied it to your character as an adjective), merely noted that you were showing a great deal of disrespect to the Honourable Supreme Justice W. Man - who bestowed said moniker upon you. Clearly his discretion is what led to that occurring in the first place. Furthermore, contempt of court is an offence in many different jurisdictions, and said disrespect could be covered under that legal umbrella. Unless you would disagree with the Honourable Supreme Justice's judgment, I do recommend that you drop this matter.
Firstly, OBJECTION. The Defendant has not been asked to opine further on this matter and has chosen not to await the ruling of the Imperviously Honorable Supreme Justice W. Man, which the Prosecution believes is an act of contempt of court.

Secondly, the Defendant continues to misrepresent or misunderstand the Prosecutor's position. The Prosecution is fully aware that the Defendant did not apply the punitive moniker - that would flagrantly not be a matter of law - but instead that the Irrevocably Honorable Supreme Justice W. Man has done so, which was the entire point. Further, the Defendant while continuing to opine about a subject he was not questioned on has ignored the much larger question of what specific, previously defined, and commonly understood laws were broken by the condemned "TC". The Prosecution maintains that this not a court of well defined laws, and thus any accusation that anyone in the court knowingly accused someone of breaking a non-existent law is ridiculous.

Prosecution will continue the line of questioning with regards to the Defendant's time travel depending on the Court's ruling on his objections.[/QUOTE]

Walrus

The court has conducted a thorough review to provide rulings on these objections.

@Tirin - The matter of you making a "typo" at the expense of my honour, as alleged by the Perfidious Firedemon and admitted by you, is hereby permanently stamped onto the record. While you may have corrected this "error" through the process of editing, it shall never be forgotten.

@Firedemon - You have used many titles to address the Honorific Supreme Justice W. Man, but your choice of the title "Degenerate Wannabee," as alleged by Tirin, is disgraceful. Thankfully, as the court sees no instance of its use in your own posts, the court acknowledges that you must have felt some remorse for this degenerate name calling, so as to edit it out of existence, or that, perhaps, it did not occur.

he Defendant Tirin has committed perjury by quote manipulation.
Until further evidence is gathered, the court shall presume innocence for Tirin on the charge of perjury by quote manipulation.

OBJECTION! Witnesses on the stand should answer questions, not opine about baseless and immaterial accusations.
Overruled. As is customary in this court, the speech of those on the stand is only limited by the confines of A) oaths taken and B) responsiveness to questions.

Firstly, OBJECTION. The Defendant has not been asked to opine further on this matter and has chosen not to await the ruling of the Imperviously Honorable Supreme Justice W. Man, which the Prosecution believes is an act of contempt of court.
Overruled, per above.

Further, the Defendant...has ignored the much larger question of what specific, previously defined, and commonly understood laws were broken by the condemned "TC".
The court would like to address that responsiveness to questions is by, Walrus Court law, an obligation of those on the stand.

Prosecution motions that the record reflect the Defendant's sexual deviance.
Granted. The record has been updated.

Prosecution will continue the line of questioning with regards to the Defendant's time travel depending on the Court's ruling on his objections.
You may proceed if so desired. Due to the unprecedented delay between your objections and this court's rulings upon them, this Day is hereby extended by 5 hours, until 11:30PM EDT

Day Two Ends in ~10 hours, at 11:30PM EDT.

-TC died as a martyr for racism (Andy, pg 2)
-Perfidious Firedemon is still a demon made of fire and also hypocritical (Andy + Tirin, pg 2 + 3)
-Time lords are untrustworthy (Firedemon, pg 2)
-Tirin made a typo at the expense of the Honorific Supreme Justice W. Man's Honour (Firedemon + Tirin, pg 2+ 3)
-The presentation of "falsehoods" to the court by Tirin and/or Firedemon, and whether they are presented knowingly (Firedemon + Tirin, pg 2 + 3)
-Tirin's sexual deviance (Tirin, pg 3)

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Very well. I accept the Court's verdict, though I would like the record to reflect that it was, in fact, an error.

TC showed himself to be thoroughly discriminating against multiple individuals in this courtroom based solely on their race, an act which in fact violates the constitution of Mach Entertainment (see Article 3) and so would be considered illegal not only within the confines of this courtroom, but elsewhere on the site and technically anywhere in my jurisdiction. Of note is that I have done no such thing throughout the duration of these trials.

AndyM03

Sorry for my absence your honour, I struggle to find the words in this format. Much like a disgruntled middle aged man with little time for jury duty, I am tempted to follow the path of least resistance and continue aiding Tirin against the Perfidious Firedemon, but I know such an action with little information would not be righteous. Though it would take much deliberation and meditation to consider Tirins now confirmed and documented self sex orgy strategy righteous also.

I would like to point out a major typo of mine, "God heavens" instead of "good heavens" was taken in stride, whereas Tirin felt the need to modify the history of the universe in order to fix his situation. A fragile, if not outright nervous demeanour that does reveal., I hope the stand you were questioned on was not as feeble as thou, or you may have fallen through the floor.

In fact, it's entirely possible The Menace is an allegory for being a menace in the bedroom, of which Tirin is now definitely confirmed.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Sorry for my absence your honour, I struggle to find the words in this format. Much like a disgruntled middle aged man with little time for jury duty, I am tempted to follow the path of least resistance and continue aiding Tirin against the Perfidious Firedemon, but I know such an action with little information would not be righteous. Though it would take much deliberation and meditation to consider Tirins now confirmed and documented self sex orgy strategy righteous also.
I never claimed that it was righteous, nor a courtroom strategy. I claimed it would be fun. I mean, what the hell have you been doing during the night phases that's so important - attempting to corrupt this fine forum or murder its inhabitants? Unless you'll lay claim to that, I think Firedemon is the far more likely culprit.

I would like to point out a major typo of mine, "God heavens" instead of "good heavens" was taken in stride, whereas Tirin felt the need to modify the history of the universe in order to fix his situation. A fragile, if not outright nervous demeanour that does reveal., I hope the stand you were questioned on was not as feeble as thou, or you may have fallen through the floor.
I modify the history of the universe all the time, what's important is that it doesn't violate the laws of causality. But even if it did - which it doesn't - that term is used only because causality is considered a "law" in the physical sense where it would be unbreakable, and therefore there is no legal punishment for breaking it.

In fact, it's entirely possible The Menace is an allegory for being a menace in the bedroom, of which Tirin is now definitely confirmed.
I'm thinking more a menace in the courtroom, and it's pretty fuckin' clear that Firedemon is that what with his reckless disregard for the facts and strange fixation on my sex life.

AndyM03

I'm thinking more a menace in the courtroom, and it's pretty fuckin' clear that Firedemon is that what with his reckless disregard for the facts and strange fixation on my sex life.
Actually this argument clicked something for me.

The Menace == red

Firedemon's profile, and nature of being a demon of fire, is red/orange.

Firedemon fits the character profile, and TC gave us spiritual guidance to use race to judge others.
Looks like an open and shut case boys.
What do you think your highest majesty of justice, Walrus?

Top Bottom