Ended WeeaPoop Mafia: Mafia Victory

AndyM03

You know I'm honestly just impressed that you took the time to make that.
i hope it shows my love for you, no disrespect <3
speaking of all this weaboo stuff I feel like it's time for my annual rewatch of Code Geass.
what's that you say, andy, there's more anime you should watch you cuck, well, fuck you.
what's that, this isn't mafia discussion, well, shiiit.
TRIPLE LYNCH
JEROTH TIRIN DUNSPARCE

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Wow, not just one but three random lynches out of the blue? That's pretty antagonistic.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Fuck you, Andy, it's not my fault or any of our faults that you're hideous and socially fucktarded to the point that your body pillow would up and leave you for somebody who's not as big of a cuck. Coolpool is yearning to be free of you in the big university setting, and with obvious reason. Fuck your shit, you goddamn triple-lynching pleb.

LYNCH ANDY.

Dunsparce

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been more active. I recently started attending college to get my degree in not sucking dick at mafia, and the internet here is a little sporadic, so I won't be contributing too much.

So far, my read on Andy is that he's more valuable to the town alive than dead. No, I won't qualify that in any particular way.

As for everyone else, the only one I find particularly suspicious so far is TC. His contributions have been meaningful, but non-committal. It's like he's trying to stir up competing factions against each other, while diverting attention from himself. Admittedly, this is more a third party play than a scum play, but with little else to go off of, I say Lynch TC.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
TC, you piece of fucking trash, I'm gonna end you. Not only did you make this abomination of a game, you had the audacity to put yourself in it as a player. Disgusting.

Unlynch Andy, Lynch TC. And I recommend everybody else do the same to this shitter.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
TC, you piece of fucking trash, I'm gonna end you. Not only did you make this abomination of a game, you had the audacity to put yourself in it as a player. Disgusting.
How rude!

Unlynch Andy. Lynch TC

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Forgive my formatting I'm on mobile.

TC has been lynched!

He was...

You are TC, the Poop Master!

Hiya TC! You gave yourself a role as a consolation prize for not getting to use your way-too-OP ability from the actual game.

You have an ability called Poop it From Orbit. When you use it, everyone gets covered in poop and you yourself win the game! Don't worry about the players, they won't be mad. It'll still be a better ending for them than Firefly Mafia.

Unfortunately for you, this game might end quickly! You can only use your ability on Day 3, assuming you're not lynched or killed by then. Hopefully the game lasts until then before the players follow FD's flagship and lynch you out of tradition.
Night 1 begins!

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Hey, it was actually going to be even more powerful but I decided to nerf it for the amount of players. Originally when I was brainstorming roles it was going to also kill anyone who targeted the targeted player during night.

Top Bottom