Ended WeeaPoop Mafia: Mafia Victory

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
It is Day 2!

You are Anatron, the Mafia AFK!

You are Anatron, and your inactivity is what made such an easy win for the mafia in the last game! Thanks!

During each day phase, you can only post after all living players have already posted.

And I don't know act like Anatron or something.

You win if all members of the Town are defeated.

5 players remaining!

3 votes to lynch!

AndyM03

Suck my 2D penis lads, I was right (at least 1/3).
Lynch Tirin
Odds on my guess being correct is INCREDIBLY HIGH.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You must be incredibly high yourself, if you think that your stupid platypus-fucker brain can outsmart me or anyone here but TC. Lynch Andy for his fucking retarded garbage.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yeah, fuck that piece of garbage. Hope you're a jester, Andy, 'cause you've certainly been playing like one with that level zero shit.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You disgusting scrub, you can't even get lynched with any dignity. I'd tell you never to reproduce, but it's not like there was any chance of that happening anyway. Most of your loads probably end up in body pillows, you fuckman.

Colonel Thunder

Andy was lynched!

You are Coolpool, the Town OG Weeaboo!

You are Coolpool, the original gangster! Despite liking a bunch of anime shit and being extremely mild-mannered, you are a total gangster! If anybody targets you during the night, you'll cap that motherfucker! Unless the guy with the Tirin role targets you. He thinks this meme is lame and won't buy into it, even if you shoot him.

You win if all members of the Mafia Circlejerk are defeated.

Also you have to post some weeb shit every day. Or, I don't know, do a coolpool impression. Get some laughs, y'know?

All town players have been eliminated! The Mafia Circlejerk is victorious!

Here are the remaining roles!

You are Tirin, the Mafia Aggro!

You must be extremely aggressive and, I don't know, channel your inner Tirin for some keks.

You win if all members of the Town are killed.

(HIDDEN: In reality, you win if you are voted by your peers as more aggressive than the Mafia Antagonist. This aspect of both your roles will remain hidden until the game is over.)

You are Requiem, the Mafia Needless Commentator!

Have you ever wanted to come close to shit-posting without picking up old habits and turning gay? Here's your chance!

As Req, it's your job to make a comment on every post that happens during the day or night. These comments must be pretty empty of genuine content, and mostly stick to light-hearted encouragement or "aw darn it" kind of stuff.

You win if you get lynched!

You are Shizno, the Mafia Potato!

You are Shizno, a player that made a mafia victory so easy last game!

Your role is to do nothing but agree with things that others have already posted. Thou shalt offer no indication of original thought or contribution whatsoever.

While I encourage you to consult your Mafia peers, it is ultimately up to you who the mafia kills each night.

You win if all members of the Town are defeated and you eat some yummy snacks!

You are Dunsparce, the Mafia Antagonist!

You must be extremely antagonistic the entire game. Channel your inner Dunsparce, just don't make an alt account and think it's funny to make jokes with it years later. That gag is deader than a Texas fireplace.

You win if all members of the Town are killed.

(HIDDEN: In reality, you win if you are voted by your peers as more aggressive than the Mafia Aggro. This aspect of both your roles will remain hidden until the game is over.)

Colonel Thunder

@Dunsparce wins!
@Jeroth wins!

@Firedemon lost!
@Xander lost!
@Colonel Thunder lost!
@AndyM03 lost!
@Anatronman lost!

@Tirin is in limbo!
@coolpool2 is in limbo!

Please vote below on who you think was more aggressive this game, Tirin or Coolpool. The person who receives the most votes will win, the other will lose!

I apologize for not balancing the game properly. In retrospect, maybe the mafia was a little strong. I'm sure if the town had one more player it would have been totally balanced.

Thanks for revamping mafia and getting the poop flowing, @coolpool2 !

And thank you all for playing my poop game!

Colonel Thunder

Bonus Points:

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been more active. I recently started attending college to get my degree in not sucking dick at mafia, and the internet here is a little sporadic, so I won't be contributing too much.

So far, my read on Andy is that he's more valuable to the town alive than dead. No, I won't qualify that in any particular way.

As for everyone else, the only one I find particularly suspicious so far is TC. His contributions have been meaningful, but non-committal. It's like he's trying to stir up competing factions against each other, while diverting attention from himself. Admittedly, this is more a third party play than a scum play, but with little else to go off of, I say Lynch TC.
+3 bonus points to Dunsparce for the great opening in this post, as well as being the one to realize TC is a player, thereby causing a different lynch and extending the game beyond Day 1.

Tirin receives +5 bonus points for his aggressive posts! I feel that Tirin put in some effort to make his posts entertaining, seeing as how he was given the role where he could have just acted like himself and met all of the conditions.

View attachment 548 photo of me on my last holiday with the prime suspects.
hope you boys have stretched out your knee caps because they are fucking GONE
+8 points to Andy for the commitment to his role and quality humor throughout!

Lynch Andyman

I can’t tell much about his role but I’m afraid of narratives I can’t control.
+10 bonus points to Anatron because this post had me rolling.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I apologize for not balancing the game properly. In retrospect, maybe the mafia was a little strong. I'm sure if the town had one more player it would have been totally balanced.
Yeah, lay it on a little thicker. I've gotta admit I laughed when I saw the size of the mafia chat, though.

By the way, get fucked with your goddamn OG title and fancy ribbon, Coolpool. TC's right, I don't give a shit and I'll forum-lore savage your ass.

Top Bottom