Ended WeeaPoop Mafia: Mafia Victory

AndyM03

Hahahahaha damn that's a lot of mafia scum. Tirin was defs more aggressive, but screw you Tirin he deserves his title.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
+3 bonus points to Dunsparce for the great opening in this post, as well as being the one to realize TC is a player, thereby causing a different lynch and extending the game beyond Day 1.
RIP. I wanted to mention this, but I couldn't post original thought.

I apologize for not balancing the game properly. In retrospect, maybe the mafia was a little strong. I'm sure if the town had one more player it would have been totally balanced.

I'm actually dying in real life. This is hysterical.

Yeah, lay it on a little thicker. I've gotta admit I laughed when I saw the size of the mafia chat, though.
Same. As soon as I saw it, I lost it.

Tirin was definitely more aggressive. Also, I give it to him for this:

Boy, I'm gonna let you in on a secret right now, since it's too late for anyone to save your worthless ass. I did take your body pillow - and it she thought I was better.

GET FUCKIN' CANUCKOLDED

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Yeah, lay it on a little thicker. I've gotta admit I laughed when I saw the size of the mafia chat, though.

By the way, get fucked with your goddamn OG title and fancy ribbon, Coolpool. TC's right, I don't give a shit and I'll forum-lore savage your ass.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I never really cared for this stupid meme in the first place.

Top Bottom