Welp, It's Been Fun

Shizno

Since I've always looked up to Druby, I'm following in his footsteps and joining the military. I'm being sent off in a bit over a week. So yeah, this is my goodbye for now and a permanent goodbye in case I die or get real friends or something. I mean, it's not technically impossible, y'know? So, yeah, nothing too big here, just letting people know why I'm gonna be gone. Not like it'd be that much of a difference really as I didn't hang out much recently anyways. Anyways, good bye and everything and I'll see you all in three months.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Best of luck Shizno, do your country proud, or at least don't slack off during training.

Frilzer

Good luck man. You have my thanks for your service. Make the best of everything you do.

Shizno

MY kids never do anything that cool.
To be fair, it's surprising that they can accomplish much at all.

See ya Shizno, if the Military offers to put you in a special program do it, you might get bionic legs or something... Or be turned into a Walrus... On second thought don't do that.
Or both. Although a bionic walrus tail isn't all that cool-sounding, yeah...

Chickenspleen

Oh, jeez, I never wished Shizno off. Hey, dude, if you ever take time off from your schedule to look at this thread, pretend I wrote this three months ago.

Requiem

That's too bad since I've got a girl now. He needs to show up so I can rub it in his face and refill my bottle of shizno tears.

Top Bottom