We're Hosting Again

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
If you've recently been watching the staff on Steam, you've might have noticed that we've taken an interest in fun little game . Mach Entertainment has been looking for a new game to host and we might have just found it.

Rust1.gif

We've been working on getting a server up and public and at the moment we've got a server ready to go with a mere hours more work.

For those who haven't heard of Rust, it's a survival game in which you spawn as a man, naked, with a rock and a desire to survive. After gathering wood and stone you can set out to advance with better weapons and bigger and stronger houses to protect yourself from the wolves, bears and other people roaming the procedurally generated landscape because once you log out, your player is left vulnerable laying in deep slumber.

The game is currently in development by Facepunch, the same people who made Garry's Mod. At the moment there is a fairly developed building system with a choice selection of weapons awaiting the proper materials to be made.

Our server was tweaked away from the vanilla Rust and allows players to spawn some basic items like a bow, arrows and some pants to cover their genitals. 'Cause, that was kinda.... awkward. While tweaking we had a build off to see if the regular gathering speeds were adequate enough to build a decent home within an hour. Those can be seen above and below.

Rust2.gif

As a game in development, you can expect to see new features being implemented bringing great changes to the game. Already, the game has had the renderer overhauled. This also comes with the downside of having some glitches and incomplete features.

2015-01-11_00001 (2).jpg

Personally I don't mind it, most of the glitches are easily dealt with or just downright funny.

2015-01-11_00001.jpg

If you would like to join us, the game is available on Steam for $25USD. Our server can be connected to at machentertainment.com:28015

If you have any questions about the game, would like to comment, or have anything to say just feel free to post below.

Firedemon

I would love to play Rust with you guys, but my computer just can't run Rust at a playable level. It's one of the reasons I'm planning on saving up to get a new computer soon.

Zapy97

Now all my conditioning to Radiation will pay off.

Top Bottom