What Are You Currently Watching? (Movies & Shows)

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
I'm about to start the third season of Documentary Now!, but I'm told it doesn't feature Bill Hader so I don't know what to expect. I really hope it doesn't disappoint me.

Edit: Coincidentally, I have yet to encounter anyone outside of my immediate circle who is even familiar with this show, let alone a fan of it.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Checking out second episode of Batwoman at the moment. Not sure what all the bad reviews are for, this show seems fine.

@Milamber Blooky and I are also working our way through Season 2 of Carmen! It's a severely underrated show. The season 1 finale had some of the best twists/revelations I've ever seen in any media, and the Chase/Jules subplot is television at its best.

Milamber

Donor III
@Colonel Thunder You and Blooky will be in for a treat. Season 2 is a pretty tight piece of television and acts as a complement to the first season while taking a few extra risks to make it more distinct.

I haven't heard much about Batwomen or Documentary Now but I'll keep an eye out if it comes across the pond.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I watched El Camino (the Breaking Bad movie) just yesterday and would highly recommend. I'm not sure I'd say it's as perfect an ending as the original series had, but it really does tie a neat bow on it in my opinion.

Top Bottom