What Are You Eating?

Anatronman

An overpriced burger washed down with nothing because no, Pepsi is not okay.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I just had a greek yogurt with blueberries in it and some coffee. After I finished the greek yogurt, I had a spoonful of chunky peanut butter - Peter Pan.

Firedemon

I've been living off coffee all week.

It's pretty bad. Not the coffee, that shit is good, just the living off of it for a week. Sources claim I consumed food in this time, but I don't particularly believe them.

Senpai

Jorler's Significant Otter
I just finished eating RECONMaster's cereal. c:

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I just had a few oreos. Waiting for roasted chicken and mixed vegetables to arrive from a chinese place before Game of Thrones.

I was really tempted to get home-made ice cream, but none of my friends wanted to enable me by going.

Senpai

I just had a few oreos. Waiting for roasted chicken and mixed vegetables to arrive from a chinese place before Game of Thrones.

I was really tempted to get home-made ice cream, but none of my friends wanted to enable me by going.
HOME MADE ICE CREAM??? TEACH MEEEEE

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
HOME MADE ICE CREAM??? TEACH MEEEEE
Nah mang. I don't even know. My friend's hangout spot is right near a business that makes their own ice cream.

They had a creamsicle flavor called boardwalk orange that was great. Butter Cookie Crunch. Peanut butter fluff.

It's all good stuff and I really want it now, but I'm waiting for chinese food and Game of Thrones will be starting in 36 minutes.

Senpai

Nah mang. I don't even know. My friend's hangout spot is right near a business that makes their own ice cream.

They had a creamsicle flavor called boardwalk orange that was great. Butter Cookie Crunch. Peanut butter fluff.

It's all good stuff and I really want it now, but I'm waiting for chinese food and Game of Thrones will be starting in 36 minutes.
I used to work at a homemade ice cream shop and I hated it there.

Senpai

My condolences. The one that we hit up is owned by a family and it seems to be super chill.
*reeeeee* it always seems super chill until you work there bro D: ice cream shops are mean places.

Top Bottom