What Are You Eating?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador

Senpai

Jorler's Significant Otter
She fits right in.
Yeah, mean. My boss was a raging alcoholic and took his anger out on not only his family but his managers. I found out recently he was arrested for DUI and his family didn't even bail him out of jail, and I mentioned it to a manager (I had quit by this time) and he found out. So they banned me from the establishment. So much for confidentiality right?

Requiem

I'd say that speaks poorly of that particular ice cream place rather than ice cream places in general.

Senpai

I'd say that speaks poorly of that particular ice cream place rather than ice cream places in general.
It turned me off working at any ice cream shop ever again.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
My boss was a raging alcoholic and took his anger out on not only his family but his managers. I found out recently he was arrested for DUI and his family didn't even bail him out of jail, and I mentioned it to a manager (I had quit by this time) and he found out. So they banned me from the establishment. So much for confidentiality right?
Jesus, that's pretty intense.

The one I go to is pretty cheery and they make hot dogs and frites as well, along with salted caramels.

Senpai

Jesus, that's pretty intense.

The one I go to is pretty cheery and they make hot dogs and frites as well, along with salted caramels.
Salted caramel is the shit

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I was feelin' it, so I went ahead and bought some of the imported Dairy Milk from a local grocery store. That's mothefuckin' delicious. Absolutely obliterates the Canadian version of the same product.

BlookyHannah

Holy fuck @Tirin Dairy Milk is amazing, but it has to be the Australian kind. The U.S. variety is nothing like it.

I miss pomegranate gummies from Japan.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I buy the stuff that comes in from Britain, it's a step beyond amazing. Good taste.

Requiem

I pretty much made the complete switch to almond milk, sadly. Dairy milk just gets my sinuses angry at me whenever I drink it or use it. It's not worth the stuffed up nose :/

Elliot

Confirmed Robot
I pretty much made the complete switch to almond milk, sadly. Dairy milk just gets my sinuses angry at me whenever I drink it or use it. It's not worth the stuffed up nose :/
Honestly cashew milk is literally the greatest thing ever invented, have you tried it?

Elliot

Confirmed Robot
Cashew milk is good, but spendy. It's also a bit too sweet for me. Couldn't handle it after a few weeks .
Were you buying unsweetened...? If so, it should be rich like dairy milk but not sweet.
That said I will drink vanilla flavored milk in things so that's not a concern we share lol.
It's also the same price as almond milk where I live but yeah, that'll depend where you're at.

Top Bottom