What Are You Listening To? (music)

Requiem

Activity is up, the Discord is poppin' (link in case you don't have it), and overall we've just been having fun doing forum stuff!

To stay on topic, I'm currently listening to Spotify, specifically The Killers, Jenny Was A Friend of Mine.

Milamber

Donor III
Hey, there, Milamber, it's good seein' you! You've missed, uh... a whole lot of shitposting, people getting old, the start (and, unfortunately, end) of a few RPs, and the beginning of election season! Me right now, by the way:
Activity is up, the Discord is poppin' (link in case you don't have it), and overall we've just been having fun doing forum stuff!
To stay on topic, I'm currently listening to Spotify, specifically The Killers, Jenny Was A Friend of Mine.
Good to know your both doing well, and the Community is still active. I'll sign up to Discord tonight and get settled back in the next few days.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Sounds great to me, we're glad to have you back!

I'm, uh... I'm still listening to Blue Moon Drive. I've got this motherfucker on loop.

Requiem

This thing has a lot of trouble looping my music.
It's not perfect, but it gets the job done with most songs. Unless you mean literally just looping it as in playing it fully and then repeating it, because what it does is analyze a song and then build loops into it so that it plays that one song infinitely, never finishing it.

Requiem

Try one of the songs they have linked. You have to mess with settings and stuff to get it like those.

Anatronman

It seems to just group all the verses together and then all the choruses, at least for what I’ve been trying.

Requiem

It really depends on the song you use and the settings you apply to those songs. It also is mostly just random and based on algorithms.

Requiem

That happens sometimes. I think there's a setting to fix that, but I don't have much experience with this thing beyond "oh wow, neat" haha

AndyM03

Jess Locke's album Universe for chillish acoustic beats, best songs being Paper Planes, Dangerous and Better Bitter.

I think this thread format would work a lot better if we described the genre and a couple of good songs from the artist. I love music but don't find this thread appealing, not sure if that's the reason or not.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Man, that reminds me there's going to be a TWEWY remake on the switch. I've already played it a couple times but I kind of want to get it just for that side story they hinted at years ago.

Top Bottom