What do YOU want added to the Mach Entertainment Discord?

Do you prefer Discord or TeamSpeak?

• Discord

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • TeamSpeak

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Senpai

Jorler's Significant Otter
@RECONmaster made me the Discord designer person... thing...

Anyway, what would you like to see added to the Discord?

Certain bots?
Special Text Channels?
Maybe a dedicated game chat (Overwatch, CS:GO, whatever you kids play nowadays)?

What ever you want, let me know! We want to see the Discord used and to become popular among you guys and gals, so don't be afraid to give me suggestions! Really, I'm open to anything.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Bots are more useful on larger servers for managing things. Even if we got something like a music bot it wouldn't really do much if no one used it.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Me getting mod permissions (or at least the ability to randomly invade every channel), a special title, and a teal name. Honestly, I don't even need the mod permissions, just the real good shit that are the title and name color.

Also, invite permissions are open, right?

Senpai

Bots are more useful on larger servers for managing things. Even if we got something like a music bot it wouldn't really do much if no one used it.
Some are good to have and just fun in general. I know of a russian roulette bot and a pancake that give lewd pancake innuendos.

Senpai

Me getting mod permissions (or at least the ability to randomly invade every channel), a special title, and a teal name. Honestly, I don't even need the mod permissions, just the real good shit that are the title and name color.

Also, invite permissions are open, right?
Yes, invite permissions are open.

And no, I'm not giving you mod permissions. I WILL give you the teal, though. I don't mind giving people their colors.

Requiem

I wouldn't mind a dark green color, plus adding whatever bots you wanna add. Those are fun. Just do what you like with it.

And to defend Tirin, as ridiculous as he sounds, he's a good mod. He says he'd fuck around and he probably would use it inappropriately a little bit, but for the most part he'd be fine in case you need an extra mod. That's how he's been as a mod here on the main site. Eh, not a big deal either way though.

Senpai

I wouldn't mind a dark green color, plus adding whatever bots you wanna add. Those are fun. Just do what you like with it.

And to defend Tirin, as ridiculous as he sounds, he's a good mod. He says he'd fuck around and he probably would use it inappropriately a little bit, but for the most part he'd be fine in case you need an extra mod. That's how he's been as a mod here on the main site. Eh, not a big deal either way though.
If the Discord gets more people, I'm sure @RECONmaster will make him a mod. Right now, though, I just kinda made myself a mod on his computer when he was busy so I can help him make it nice. Honestly, my presence as a mod isn't even needed.

Top Bottom