• Choice 3 (Fusion Gamer $20)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Hey users,

My sources have told me that the vast majority of you aren't exactly happy with the aesthetics of the forum. Since we are getting a fresh start, let me open this up for the users to decide upon. I just chose this theme pretty much at random because it wasn't default. However, there are other styles available to us that I'm sure would fit your discerning tastes.

Feast your eyes on some of the other choices!!11!
fa1.png

FlatAwseome - Choice 1
preview1.png

Nadulas Gamer - Choice 2
fusiongamerResponsive.png

Fusion Gamer - Choice 3
bemine_index.png

Be Mine - Ultimate Choice 4

The color choices in the styles can be changes to suit our needs but it's the overall form and shape that should be basis of your vote. It's easier to change colors than to restructure pages.

Happy voting,
RECONmaster

13thforsworn

As long as my yellow text is easily legible with the background, I'm happy. So I guess choice 2 or preferably 3.

Xander

There's beauty in simplicity. I'd be happy with choices 1 or 2, preferably with a dark color scheme like we have now. Maybe have green instead of blue because the usernames are a little hard to read.

Ibix

I dunno about a re-vote, we all know flat awesome is gonna win anyways.

Requiem

I dunno about a re-vote, we all know flat awesome is gonna win anyways.
At least two people want their votes switched from 3 to 2, 2 currently has six votes, 1 has seven votes, so there's essentially eight votes for 2, meaning it's in the lead atm.

A potential recount has merit. It would be close between the two, but not a landslide victory where the outcome is easily guessed.

Top Bottom