What up, dorks?

chibeast

Hi-lo some of you might remember me from the ancient and decrepit Urealms forums. I was the insane person who tried to make a stream database - with timestamps indicating when each game started. Req let me know y'all are still doing things of a questionable nature so here I am. Remember the old times? Remember when I said that Req had a 'punchable face'? Remember doing super hero DnD where I insisted on playing as a fragile 70 year old woman? Life was good and simple. Anyway, say hello to me when you see me.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Welcome back. Good to have new old blood around here.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Hi, I don't think I was on the forums at the same time you were, but nice to meet you anyways.

Requiem

You actually were, but it makes sense you wouldn't remember her. You weren't as involved with the community then as you are right now!

Requiem

Chibby was in on a lot of the Skype chats we had in the past. She was the one who said I had a very punchable face, if you guys remember that hahaha

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome! I'm not sure what else to say other than enjoy your time here I guess.

As you can see, I am an administrator. I'm basically god here, so feel free to praise me. :cool:

I'm just kidding, I'm a loser and everyone hates me. I'm almost as pathetic as TC.

Chickenspleen

Hello there. I have no idea if we were on the old forums at the same time, but it's nice to see someone kind of new show up.

chibeast

Zoinks! It's nice to see y'all again (and I remember you too, Bob!) I was more of a lurker even when I was active. More active on skype etc than anywhere else.

Requiem

Dunsparce, quit being a dweeb for humor's sake. The first post was hilarious though.

Also, guys, it's safe to assume that all of you were on the forums at the same time.

And to further explain it, some of yall might remember the call we were all in on Skype where we were showing Chibee people's faces from the your face thread. We showed her Bob and mine at one point, switched who they were (we said I was Bob and that Bob was my face), and she said that Bob, the picture of me, had a punchable face. Then we told her we switched them and she's been trying to apologize for saying I have a punchable face for years now hahaha.

Hopefully that jogs some of y'alls memory.

chibeast

TO BE FAIR, you were shit talking the hell out of bob and you were like "EH, EH whaddya think of this guy, eeeh?"

I still feel bad!

Requiem

Either we were mad at Bob at the time or we just wanted to see how you react, can't really remember, lol. That was back in the day when we had drama happening every other day, that's for sure, lol.

Top Bottom