Continuous Who Would Win? [Fight 3: Goku vs Superman]]

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
In the D&D Call, we've shot the shit enough and I figured that we should open this up. It's not a world-breaking concept as there are forums and even a subreddit devoted to it: Who would win?

It doesn't have to be a clear victory, you could just say "6/10, X would win because of Y and Z."

Feel free to offer up suggestions for potential match-ups. More than likely, I'll have the topic switch every 2-3 days or so, as to spark conversation.

My only recommendations for suggestions would be: Important factors such as settings, locations or restrictions and trying to include three separate rounds.

For now, let's start out with something fun and forum-related.

TIRIN vs EASY

R1: Actual Tirin vs Easy in a Bar fight
R2: Forum Tirin vs Forum Easy in the Ruins of the Inquirer
R3: Forum Tirin vs Bloodlusted Forum Easy after being called a "Czech" in the Ruins of the Inquirer.

If you have bits of forum lore to reference, feel free to state them.

Last edited:

Requiem

R1: Easy, because biceps.
R2: Tirin, because time powers.
R3: Perhaps a tie, but I'd still give the edge to Tirin. Time powers OP.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Real life is hard. I know Easy's pretty strong, but Tirin is one of those people who would just keep going even if he got knocked down. It probably depends on if Easy can knock out Tirin quick enough.

Forum Tirin at full power wins no doubt.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
For round three I think Easy has a chance, but I don't know if he can stay calm to think of a strategy to beat Tirin in his bloodlust.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Bloodlusted means "you'll do anything you can to win without reservation", not "you're barbarian angry but can't do any thinkin'".

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
For round three I think Easy has a chance, but I don't know if he can stay calm to think of a strategy to beat Tirin in his bloodlust.
My strategy is "hit him until he's sorry." Obviously, that won't be a viable strategy, because this is Tirin we're talking about. I'll just end up hitting him until he's dead.

Requiem

How many times out of ten would that person win?
All things continuously being equal for every round, I still stand by my choices.

R1: If Easy still has "dem biceps", Tirin would have to give me some evidence of him having even better "dem biceps". If he can last ten rounds with Easy, then great.

R2: Easy would have to get his hands on Tirin. Time powers give him next to no chance of grabbing him. The only thing that would help Easy is if Tirin's Time powers had some sort of limit or weakness and so far, since they've never been officially fleshed out, they don't appear to have any limit or weakness. Still give the win to Tirin.

R3: I'd still say Tirin wins this for the same reasons. Easy has to get his hands on Tirin and I don't see it happening unless new information is brought up that changes things.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
R1: Easy wins 75/100, maybe 80. While I'm strong, tough, smart, and reasonably fast, Easy is all of those things and also a better fighter. My winning hinges on being too angry to lose and my willingness to be a ruthless, awful bastard even without being bloodlusted.

R2: Me 10/10. I keep every advantage I'd have from R1, but also lose hella disadvantages and can manipulate time.

R3: I can still stop time, but now instead of just getting beat Easy'll goddamn kill me if I lose. So I'm not gonna lose.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
R3: I'd still say Tirin wins this for the same reasons. Easy has to get his hands on Tirin and I don't see it happening unless new information is brought up that changes things.
You forgot to consider the spell save bonus that comes with such an extreme state of primal, unchained fury.

Requiem

Self grammer nazi'd
Huh.
You forgot to consider the spell save bonus that comes with such an extreme state of primal, unchained fury.
Be that as it may, it's not so much that you're an ineffectual fighter, but that Tirin just wouldn't be where you hit. He'd be in one spot, then another the next second.

Maybe if you have some sort of big burst attack that hits a large area of effect and Tirin is forced to stay in the Inquirer for the duration of the fight, but even then, he can just stop time before you ever get the move off and stab you in the head.

I'd like the fight to be more equal, but Tirin's time powers, as they are now, are OP and can't be beaten.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
No, see, cause I'd be too goddamn mad to get time-frozen.

Requiem

Is that something we're all agreeing on? Because without knowing limits and weaknesses of both, it's still hard to say.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Rage at Tirin calling me a Czech: effectively unlimited
Tirin's control over time: not effectively unlimited

It's a mathematical certainty.

Dunsparce

I don't know anything about this gay ass "forum lore" business, but Tirin's got northern blood. He'd kick that Czech boy's ass 10 outa 10.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
If anyone's got the Czech stink on these boards, it's you Dunsparce. You dumb little bitch.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Let us consider Forum Tirin's ego though.

Assuming he doesn't just shut Easy down with time powers, but either gives him an honorable fight or just wants to toy with him, I think Easy has at least a 3/10 chance of winning. Easy's the strongest person in forum lore, but he's also one of the smartest. In an even relatively prolonged encounter, I can see Easy finding a way to adapt and exploit Tirin's ego for a chance at scoring a knockout blow.

i.e. Easy studies Tirin's attacks and after baiting him, purposefully punches where Tirin isn't, knowing that there's a good chance Tirin is going to move himself into that position through time powers.

Top Bottom