• Andy

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Dunsparce

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Unless you're Tirin, I think anyone here can figure out how to be a relentless dick without it appearing like a genuine display of their personal character.
Two things:
1) I'm going to wholesomely choose to take that as a compliment, because I'm so good at pretending to be a dick when I do so that most anyone takes it as genuine;
2) Lynch TC for his toxic behavior.

Requiem

Req bitching constantly about the game
If you want receipts, I can post them. I complained one time to you on day 1 not even about the game, but about the fact that my posts were being ignored because they were long (something that I've been angry about outside of mafia) and then angrily saying "when I die, since it looks like that's what's gonna happen, mind if I get some answers on what the mechanics are?"

And then after that, I said nothing. I literally didn't complain once after that. You eventually asked me, "Hey, why aren't you posting in the game?" To which I replied, in my exact words, "Because TC. What's the most toxic thing you can think of to mafia? I'm reading and staying "active." I'm just not posting. I call it the Shadow Maneuver."

And then you said, "B-but! ... well played." That's the extent of any and all conversation on the matter between us before I made my post in response to Blooky voting to lynch me. You literally never said I had to stick to my chosen toxic play style, so I don't know what this whole "after Req changed his definition midgame" business is. Had the mechanic been explained properly, I wouldn't/shouldn't have had to make my own definition of "toxic" to use.

The string of messages in my inbox and shitty memes a few posts back tell me that Req's not too pleased about my decisions either.
The "string" of messages being your first three PMs in a row at me and my subsequent three PMs in response to you? That constitutes a "string" to you? I would never have PM'd you about anything at that point because I honestly thought I was being "toxic" and putting flavor into the game. I literally thought I was. "Toxic" is something we can define outside of a game, sure, but when it's literally a game mechanic, you need to have some measure of explanation for what you as the GM intend for me to do to fulfill that mechanic's requirements. Had you informed any of us before this game started that a mechanic of the game would have involved "be(ing) a total asshole," I wouldn't have joined.

Anyways, I honestly don't know what your intentions were, how much of this is a joke, whether or not you're just playing into the "villain" TC meme, or if you are genuinely angry about things or at me, but whatever the case may be...

*sigh*

Whatever the case may be, we're better than this nonsense. I'm not gonna erase what I wrote (I feel it wouldn't be honest), but despite me thinking that the game mechanics could have been better defined so that I as a player could have given you as the GM what you wanted and fulfilled your intentions, what matters is that I enjoyed playing the game the way I did and that you provided the chance for me to play in that way. I'm not gonna try to shit on you, you tried out something different and it didn't go how either of us planned. We can move past it and try again tomorrow and the next day and the day after that. We're good.

Top Bottom