Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Andy

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Dunsparce

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steal Thy Kill

Req, I thought it was wonderful how you liked everybody's posts and made us all feel appreciated, but I felt it was unfair that only your posts were un-liked, so I fixed that. Thanks for being such a great and thoughtful guy!

Anatronman

Alright, I've gone back over the day and I've got to say, I'm really happy to see how well this flavor is working out! The activity and positivity are both welcome sights in my favorite section of the forums.

We have plenty of time to take this day slow, so I'm just going to ping @BlookyHannah as I couldn't find anyone I'd like to hear from more.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm going to go ahead and do something unprecedented in the history of this mafia game. I'm sorry to everyone who may be shocked and awed by it; I promise you wholeheartedly that I am not a jester of any kind.

Lynch Tirin. Per blood alcohol content, I am almost certainly the most toxic person in this game.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Alright, everyone: even though double posting is not particularly wholesome, neither is an inactive game of mafia, especially one formed on the premise of wholesomeness.

Since my BAC has dipped substantially since last night, I am going to go ahead and unlynch myself! Now, to be frank, I've considered the possibility that there are no mafia members, only townies and one very confused vigilante. And if you're the vigilante, then please, I'm sure myself and everyone else would very much appreciate it if you don't kill somebody tonight to see how things change!

However, aside from not lynching somebody I think that we should, you know - consider something! I'm going to put forth that... Blooky, who is clearly the most wholesome among us normally, is actually the least; she has done one thing and one thing only (unless I'm mistake), and that is encourage murdering Dunsparce. So, for now, I will lynch Blooky.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Shucks, sorry about that folks!

I've been super busy the past few days, but I should be free to post more. We've been understaffed at work and yesterday I spent time with the others playing some Kingdom Death before TC's stream!

Tirin, I'm really happy that you unlynched yourself. I'm happy that you're here and I don't want to see you go. <3

I'm still trying to figure out the possible role divison of this poop mafia game.

You are right about Blooky encouraging Dunsparce's death. I noticed that was a bit strange. It didn't seem incredibly outwardly toxic, but the idea and intent definitely was!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Lynch Totals:

Dunsparce/Xander - 5 (Stealthy, Tirin, Andy, Req, Anatron)

Dunsparce has been lynched!

He was...

You are a Townie!

You win when all anti-town players have been defeated.

There are 7 players remaining!

Night 1 has begun!

Get your night actions in within 48 hours of this post!
Day phase ends soon!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Night 2 has ended!

Tirin has been killed!

You are a Townie!

You win when all anti-town players have been defeated.

There are 5 players remaining!

3 votes are required for a lynch!

The Day Phase will end exactly 72 hours from this post unless a lynch occurs!

Good luck!

Anatronman

Okay. Seeing as No Lynching didn’t take away the night kill, we at least know that isn’t a victory condition.

I’m going to FoS Jeroth. I unfortunately didn’t make my argument very well last time and got lynched for it, but Jeroth’s post-to-reasons-why-he’s-not-posting-more ratio went way up the last time he was a Mafia member.

I’m also going to use the first post of this 3 day period to ping @BlookyHannah, who didn’t get a chance to post yesterday before the time elapsed. What are your thoughts so far?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Now that I'm not bound by the rules: that's some total bullshit right there, and town's inactivity makes me utterly sick. You should all feel nothing but shame.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I’m going to FoS Jeroth. I unfortunately didn’t make my argument very well last time and got lynched for it, but Jeroth’s post-to-reasons-why-he’s-not-posting-more ratio went way up the last time he was a Mafia member.
To be fair, I usually get stuck with those roles and my life has been busy. I didn't post much in RWBY mafia and I was a townie!

Overall, I think @Tirin had the right idea about Blooky being the least wholesome player so far. It is Blooky's first game and I feel like she may have killed Tirin because of his suspicions.

@Requiem & @Steal Thy Kill : What are your opinions, Gang?

Anatronman

I don’t want to be the only one posting, but we’re settling into a dangerous pattern and the best I can do is provide a productive lynch. I’m going to Lynch Requiem for three reasons.

1) for liking the most toxic posts in the game.
2) for being the most active player in the thread and yet going 6 days without a post (since the last time his Lynching was a possibility).
3) for his Day I.

Agree? Disagree? I’d love to hear your opinions before another Day goes by.

BlookyHannah

I've been disinclined to post at all because I don't want to come across as not wholesome and get lynched ToT;; My original idea was to post in kawaii speak to come across as soft just for funsies, but admittedly it seems more Yandere now that I peek back at it. Ya'll gotta do with that what you will.

But in the interest of protecting the town players, I feel I should say something - even if it's wrong - about my thoughts on who should be lynched next. I think Req is trying too hard to cover by liking posts. Now, granted, Req is always a swell human who likes posts of mine regularly - but wholesome or not, this is still a game of mafia. He appears to be pushing the agenda of most wholesome = least likely to be lynched and that worries me.

I'll add a second vote to Lynch Requiem.

Requiem

Lynch Blooky

So here's the deal, scum. The best way for me to do this while keeping the wholesome/toxic RP up is by directing my post towards you. I can be mean to you, that works and fulfills certain requirements of my posts.

I'm toxic in mafia. Always have been, always will be. What's the most toxic thing one can do in a mafia game? Not post. Just read. It's called the Shadow Maneuver. Hell, call it the Salsy Maneuver, the Firedemon Maneuver, call it what you like.

Since I started liking everyone's posts and not posting at all, no one has gone out of their way to really remark on this. The closest someone has come to it is Blooky. How one can think simply liking posts and never actually posting yourself (actually playing the game) can come off as wholesome beats the fuck outta me because it sure isn't wholesome in my book.

So the point of the game is to lynch the most toxic player. I've announced myself as a toxic player. Now, based on what we know of the game and how TC is doing things, he suggested to us that we have to lynch the most toxic people. What he didn't tell us is that this really isn't all that vanilla. The only way I'll explain that is to look at my behavior from day 1 up to now. I've contributed nothing except on Day 1 and even if that wasn't all that helpful, I was trying. Come day 2, instant and sudden shift in my play style that I was never called out on for negatively impacting the Town.

Until Blooky insinuates my behavior is somehow wholesome. I'm not pretending to be wholesome. I am not. I've been marked as Toxic, but the goal is to lynch the most toxic players. In a mafia game, that means the mafia themselves. So you guys can lynch me, sure. Townies that are left, maybe I haven't convinced you or maybe you're confused with why I've been playing the game how I have (or maybe even I haven't explained things well, I tend to do that).

In the end, I don't have to be wholesome to any of you to still be a townie. All we have to do is kill the most toxic players. We have to kill the mafia. Blooky played her hand by suggesting I'm pretending to be wholesome in any fashion.

I can't remark on how many mafia members there might be. We haven't killed one yet, so it's possible it's just one or two. Both numbers work for a game this size. If you're a Townie and you vote for me, I'd understand. The game will end with a mafia victory and TC will explain his weird mechanics. If you don't lynch me and I'm wrong about Blooky, the game ends in a mafia victory. I'm willing to bet that two townies haven't voted for me though. If they had, the mafia could have lynched me by now and the game would be over.

My money is on Blooky. If you think I've got this right, lynch her. If you think I've got this wrong, lynch me.

Requiem liked this post.

BlookyHannah

If you're a Townie and you vote for me, I'd understand. The game will end with a mafia victory and TC will explain his weird mechanics. If you don't lynch me and I'm wrong about Blooky, the game ends in a mafia victory. I'm willing to bet that two townies haven't voted for me though. If they had, the mafia could have lynched me by now and the game would be over.
You had me until this part. There's no auto-mafia victory this turn, assuming no BS. Townies have one more day even if they lose another. Now, I'm not saying there won't be any BS. It's safe to assume there's always something else going on.

Also, Req - we're supposed to kill the most toxic, and yours is the meanest post of the game so far. Or at least...that's my assessment.

Requiem

I'm being overly cautious and assuming two mafia players have voted. It's more likely that there's a single mafia player, but again, being cautious.

Meanness does not determine toxicity and if lynching players based on perceived toxicity was enough, Dunsparce would have been revealed to be mafia. He was Townie, however. Toxicity is a smokescreen to prevent the town from properly lynching the mafia.

Also, just went back and looked at the OP and it doesn't say anything about talking about what happened to you in the night. I was informed that I had been made toxic and that my posts must come off as toxic and not wholesome. Thanks for confirming that I'm successfully doing that, Blooky. Beyond that, however, my role never changed. Though I was wrong in the actual reasons for why this game is different, I was right in that this is not a simple vanilla game with vague RP rules added on.

Lynch Blooky harder

Also, Blooky, please post in golden lore, plzplzplz

BlookyHannah

AaaaIwillIwillIwillsorryforbeintheworst <-GoldenLore

Top Bottom