Ended Witch Hunt (Mafia) (Game End, Partial Town Victory)

Firedemon

So I'm going to try to run another mafia game for you guys, because why not?

The standard rules apply:
Bold your votes (I.E. lynch TeeSee, unlynch TeeSee, no lynch
The number to lynch will be half the current living players plus one, rounded down.
Do not talk after death.
Do not quote your role PM or other PMs from the moderator

The size of this game will drastically affect how this goes. If we get another little game it might just have to be one mafia and a bunch of townies like last game, but if we get more I have some roles planned out. If we get a lot more, I have a small twist for the game.

Useful terminology for some new/forgetful players:

Lylo: Lynch or lose (lynch a mafia (witch) or town loses)
Hammer: The last vote needed to lynch a player (Like a judge banging their gavel; the final verdict)
Twilight: The time between the Hammer and the moderator beginning the night phase (Not used by us as often, but a useful term)
WIFOM: Wine in Front of Me (Reference to the Princess Bride, referring to the scene in which the protagonist goes through extreme circular logic of "But you would know I would know you would know I would know, so you did poison my cup of wine!" WIFOM refers to situations mimicking this)
FOS: Finger of Suspicion (I suspect you and am pointing my finger at you)

Players:
-Coolpool Vanilla Townie
-Colonel Thunder Voice of Reason Night killed Night 1
-Jeroth Vanilla Townie
-Chickenspleen Vanilla Townie Lynched Day 1
-Andy Vanilla Townie Lynched Day 2
-Tolvan Witch Peaceful Pagan Night killed Night 2
-Req Puritanical Priest
-Tag Ross Witch Hunter
-Ro Ro Ro Witch Peaceful Pagan Lynched Day 3
-Easy Vanilla Townie
-Shadow Vanilla Townie

Last edited:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Again I'll join, but mainly just if you don't get enough people for a good game. I didn't really talk much last game but I honestly don't know what to do on day one. The word limit wasn't helping.

Firedemon

Day one is always like that. Thinking about that fact too much can lead to strange moments of zen when you realize that the entire game of mafia is based off wild assumptions that have no real basis. Perhaps that fact makes a witch hunt theme the most appropriate Mafia theme?

Firedemon

I've been a bit busy/lazy/pre-occupied-with-stuff this week and last, but I'm gonna get back into gear now. So, we're at 4 which really isn't enough for a game. If we can get one more, and you're all okay with it, we can start at 5. Though I'd prefer us to shoot for 7, so as to beat the last game. If we hold out for 7 and actually get 7, this might end up running during finals week for some of you. So, I plan on running no time limit again like last game and seeing how it goes. I figure a lack of a time limit may be better for keeping this alive as it may make posting feel less chore-like and laborious, as you can take your time and all that jazz.

AndyM03

I'll play lahds. Shotgun lynching Thunderclaw first in celebration of a Firedemon mafia.

Firedemon

Andy's alive! I knew it! I knew you didn't drive off a cliff and die!

But, uh, yeah if you guys who already /in'd are still interested let me know and we'll do this. Same deal as in OP, at 5 people we can feasibly have a game (1 mafia, 4 vanilla townies), at around 7-9 we can add a role or two, at a full size game I have a small twist.

Firedemon

Having 7 players (assuming Jeroth reconfirms) there will indeed be a power role in this game.

I will tentatively confirm that the power role will have a limited day time power. Though I reserve the right to change this to a flavored cop or doctor or something of that nature, especially if you all express interest in that being the case.

Last edited:
Top Bottom