Yet Another Pokemon Game [Roll20][Recruiting][Closed]

Shizno

Sup. So continuing my trend of doing Pokemon stuff because it's my favorite series, I'm going to be trying to run another game. And figured I'd poke in here see if there were any interested players and shit. Although the main difference between this and the last few times I've done this here, it's not going to be a forum RP. Instead it's going to be a weekly game that I run on Roll20 using the PTU system. And for chats and the like I made a discord and you can find the link at the bottom of this post. Ideally I'm looking for three or four players, but here's the set up and shit.
---

Pokemon Sinnoh: A Shizzle Dizzle Adventure
Aka Pokemon Shiznnoh
Introduction
Jubilife City, the City of Joy

But Jubilife is not just any city. No, to those that live in the region, it’s much more than that. It is the place in the Sinnoh Region that acts like a star of life and light. A shining beacon that showers the entire region in its glory and the happiness that it provides. From the Jubilife TV studio to the Global Trade Station, it’s no wonder that the city is so well connected with not only Sinnoh, but the rest of the world as a whole. And of course, there’s the Trainer’s Academy. While it’s not the only Trainer’s School in Sinnoh, it’s undoubtedly the largest, being able to boast about having the most successful graduates. From future champions to simply those that make impressive names for themselves.

And you are all students of that Academy. But not just any students, you have been chosen to take place in a special event where select students are given the chance to follow their dreams even earlier than expected!

You trainers have been selected to form a team, a team that you will travel the region with and challenge the gyms of the region. But you won’t be doing it alone, there will also be two others teams journeying with the same goal. You’re encouraged to have a friendly rivalry with the others as your paths cross throughout the adventure.

Campaign Content and Theme Summary
Adventure. Friendship. A once in a lifetime journey. And perhaps a nice dash of romance and intrigue. This campaign’s goals is to hit on the usual themes of a gym challenge with a unique spin on it hopefully. Traveling from town to town, getting into battles, and students progressing into full-time trainers. Players will - as stated in the section above - start as students in the Jubilife Trainer’s Academy. Chosen for their excellent feats, be it promising skill as a trainer, dedication to their studies, or their more unique style of raising Pokemon.

Scheduling and Logistics
No Saturdays

Character Creation
-Trainer: Level 3, core book + jailbreaker and engineer, playtests are in effect, supernatural classes allowed
-Pokémon: Level 5, two Egg Moves for an Inheritance List, subject to GM approval. BST 36 or under, Gen 1-7 starters and Pikachu are auto-approved. Nature and ability decided by player.
-Inventory: 5000 PYU, Pokedex, Town Map

Links and Other Info
Players:
Character (Player) - Class/Class

Current Capture EXP: 3/30

Last edited:

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
/in with the fury of a thousand suns.

Please dear god. I haven't gotten to play a game in forever.

As far as scheduling goes, my work schedule changes each week:

Sunday: Can't do. I work, then immediately go from work into D&D into Board Game night.
Monday: I usually work out around 9 PM EST. We usually hang out, but if we have a game scheduled then I'll scurry home.
Tuesday: Guaranteed availability after 7:30 PM EST.
Wednesday: Same as Monday.
Thursday: Same as Tuesday.
Friday: If I close that day, I usually get done around 8:30 PM

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
In the same boat as Stealthy, my schedule involves a lot of built-in drinking.

Sunday: Free prettymuch all day. Likely day for me to start hosting a D&D campaign, though.
Monday: Available from ~4:30pm EST-11:00pm EST
Tuesday: Unavailable due to university bar trivia night
Wednesday: Same as Monday.
Thursday: Effectively always available after ~2:30pm EST
Friday: Almost always hanging out with the boiz.
Saturday: You sweet summer child... for real, though, I'm available most afternoons.

Top Bottom