Your Face!

Requiem

Thank you. I don't have interesting hair, my beard is more brown than anything else, but I have to begrudgingly accept the fact that my beard is also more or less ginger when it's fully grown. I have a weird beard.

Requiem

What a chode-looking motherfucker.

Just kidding, you look good. Grow a mustache and change your name to Mario because that nose is fucking killer.

Requiem

Don't be that girl. "Oh I'm so ugly, I'm sorry you have to see me being ugly, ugh, I'm sorry, here's the picture anyways."

Im not saying that to be a douche, I'm saying that as a guy who has a little sister who if she ever tried to pull that shit, wouldn't ever be allowed to do it again. That and this community is blunt as fuck usually. We don't care if you look good or bad, we're just happy your shared part of yourself with all of us. It's why picture threads exist after all!

So yeah, that out of the way, neato muffin.

adorablemuffin

Lolol I was joking. I know I look fine. I was being "typical teenage girl". I'm not typical teenage girl. I wear pajamas to school and I don't gush over boys and get involved in drama. The only person I need to be cute for is myself. And dang, I'm cute.

Requiem

Good, because if you started that shit you wouldn't have heard the end of it. You're the forum's little sister whether you like it or not, so we get to shit on you if you do something ridiculous. Don't worry, we do it to everyone.

Seriously, we fucked with some people over the years. Some people will never be the same again!

Top Bottom