Zircom for Mayor 2018: The No More Dunsparce party

Rondait

Hi Zircom, I'm Rondait with the Mach Times. Any chance I could set up an interview with you at some point this weekend to discuss your thoughts on policy?

Requiem

The funny thing is, that's actually literally going to be an interview of a political candidate. We take our shitposting RP seriously.

Also, you've got my vote. For now. We'll see what happens. The election process has only just begun.

Requiem

Man, that's so funny guys. I love how funny this idea is. Like, an interview process for a fake election on a forum? I love it! Genuinely funny stuff! Thanks for the humor, guys!

According to reports, this interview is gonna be a blast.

Dunsparce

Senator Zircom, I think you and I have a lot of common ground in this election. Particularly the second rule outlined in your new constitution aligns a great deal with my own policy. In fact, if I weren't running myself, I'd probably vote for you. Since we agree on so much, I think it would be incumbent on you to drop out of this election and endorse me for mayor. Better not to overload the electorate with candidates that only disagree on minor issues.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
...why does everyone call me cute. That's three separate communities now, it's starting to get annoying.

Dunsparce

...why does everyone call me cute. That's three separate communities now, it's starting to get annoying.
You have an innocent personality, and you use cute anime girls for your avatar. You're also a bit younger than most people here.

I kinda wish I weren't running for mayor now, cuz I want to start a write-in campaign to get Coolpool elected mayor.

Top Bottom