Ended Lotus's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia [Beastman Victory]

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Lynch Tag Ross, because he changed his avatar and now has to be evil.

Tag_Ross

It's the same guy... Though he is evil in this form, probably should have thought about that more carefully too.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
GURREN LAGANN, LYNCH TAG_ROSS!

Shizno

Man, I'm typically all for lynching people because they're idiots, but I dunno if this really counts. I was just hoping for someone to say something obviously anti-town like they have the past four or so games.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You got no balls. I'd say lynching you's an even better idea now, but I've already done so.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Why do you have to hate on spiders?

I don't think I want to use my one lynch on what looks like a stupid joke though.

rayeon

Nice meme lynches so far fellas keep it up, also anyone in this thread who liked SAO is on my suspect list as I can't trust their judgement in rooting out the beastmen.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Man, I'm typically all for lynching people because they're idiots, but I dunno if this really counts. I was just hoping for someone to say something obviously anti-town like they have the past four or so games.
Shut up! Just who the hell do you think I am!? Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! Team Dai-Gurren, lynch this bastard!!!

Shizno

You got no balls. I'd say lynching you's an even better idea now, but I've already done so.
Well, you're right about me not having any balls.
Shut up! Just who the hell do you think I am!? Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! Team Dai-Gurren, lynch this bastard!!!
At least Easy's making a pretty good case. Almost convinced here at this point.

Top Bottom