Bonjour

The Hound

Just Monika
Actually I think I was distracted by the fact that not only does Crowbar have Cortana enabled, but also still has the Windows Store and Windows Help on his taskbar. I thought everyone auto disabled that crap.

Crowbar109

You didn't catch it first time around because it's ridiculously difficult to read. Now if crowbar over here had a dunsparce theme, then it would be impossible to read on the account that we would all gouge our eyes out after a discovering a thorough bleaching wasn't sufficient to was such filth off of our retinas.
No you.

Actually I think I was distracted by the fact that not only does Crowbar have Cortana enabled, but also still has the Windows Store and Windows Help on his taskbar. I thought everyone auto disabled that crap.
Honestly, I just haven't taken time to turn it off. I don't use it.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Well now Cortana is gonna tell Microsoft that you have been searching for: "how to catch dunsparce" and "dunsparce rule 34.

Crowbar109

Well now Cortana is gonna tell Microsoft that you have been searching for: "how to catch dunsparce" and "dunsparce rule 34.
Even if I'm not actually putting the search queries into cortana? I normally just open chrome and use its native url bar or navigate to google like a normal person.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
No, but Cortana does look for information stored on your computer and I wouldn't be surprised if a Windows update allowed it to scan Chrome's history to "better improve your experience with Cortana." That being said, if you care about your privacy there's tools on the internet to help. I use Spybot Antibeacon. Otherwise, people seem to be really lax on their privacy now-a-days, to my dismay.

Top Bottom