Can you explain the Kingdom Hearts storyline?

Senpai

Jorler's Significant Otter
I need to know because I never had the chance to play.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I can try, but I want to know how much you need to know (so I know what to put in spoiler boxes).

But to start out simple, what is kingdom hearts? Well first you need to know that there's more than one kingdom hearts. There's kingdom hearts as a gathering of hearts, the kingdom hearts summoned by the clash of light and darkness, and the door (well the door leads to kingdom hearts, but details).

But most importantly, kingdom hearts is light.

Requiem

Darkness is exists, light exists, and all things have hearts, including worlds. There are key holes to these hearts and in order to unlock or lock them, you have to use darkness or a Keyblade.

Basically, a bad guy used darkness to start some shit and it eventually led to other bad shit happening.

Not sure what really you want to know without spoiling you. Unless spoilers are okay.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Well, a basic plot summary is that there's the balance of dark and light, dark tries to overtake light and swallow the worlds into darkness. The protagonist using the magical weapon the keyblade use it to fight off the darkness.

Now that I think about it, the premise is incredibly generic, but the worlds are almost all disney worlds.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
You know what's funny? This doesn't include the back cover movie lore which makes things even more confusing somehow.

Senpai

Jorler's Significant Otter
Yes, guys spoilers are fine. Just tell me EVERYTHING!

Top Bottom