"Cops kill more White people than Black people"

Lumpy

An analysis released last week shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force...

Adjusted to take into account the racial breakdown of the U.S. population, he said black men are 3.5 times more likely to be killed by police than white men. But also adjusted to take into account the racial breakdown in violent crime, the data actually show that police are less likely to kill black suspects than white ones.

“If one adjusts for the racial disparity in the homicide rate or the rate at which police are feloniously killed, whites are actually more likely to be killed by police than blacks,” said Mr. Moskos, a former Baltimore cop and author of the book “Cop in the Hood.”

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police,” he said. “Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/?page=all

Still doesn't account for how often police have to interact with the black community compared to the white community overall, but it's some data none-the-less.

Dunsparce

As a transracial lovable black man pokekin trapped in the body of an evil white guy, I'm glad to hear that white people are dying. still doesn't make up for the enslavement of my people, but they're getting there. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get an orange spray tan and a perm and get a job in the NAACP.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I'm sure you already know this, but... Spurious.

Top Bottom