[NSFW] Dafuq TC

The Hound

Just Monika
So I was browsing around Imgur when I came across this picture. I thought very little of it until I saw some words on the right side of it, words that both confused and terrified me and I needed to share it. I warn you it's not a sexy photo and it's mostly just unattractive and confusing but maybe you can help me decipher it.

I'll post some blank space so you have a chance to turn back now if you want.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Dafuq is BimboTC and why is he/she my favorite Fuckboy... also is that a watermark or something actually on the wall? Fuck it I just don't want to know, but I think we all know how TC is paying for college.

The Hound

Just Monika
Maybe it's one of his deep repressed alter egos that only comes out when TC thinks he's asleep.

BimboTC

[USER BANNED]
[REDACTED]
DONT YOU FUCKING JUDGE ME HOUND, MY PERSONAITIES ARE JUST FINE!!!!!!@!~!@@@

Last edited:

Requiem

Really? Funny things are one thing, but making a whole new account based solely on one coincidental thing found on the internet that somewhat relates to another member is another thing entirely.

Just... can we not? We're smarter and funnier than this to stoop to these levels for a joke. Hold yourselves to a higher standard, damn.

The Hound

Just Monika
Cool it got made NSFW, is that an option that we can add to threads now? Or could we always do it and I just didn't notice?

Top Bottom