Forum Awards: Brainstorming

The Hound

Just Monika
Welcome gentlemen as you all might have seen I came up with the idea to do a slight spin on the typical Forum Award (if not go to the forumer thread to find out more).

So at this point I just want to come up with roughly 10-15 awards we could give out, I'm not apposed to using a few of the old standbys but the more new ones the better. Here's the few I've come up with, feel free to critique and add to it. (also if you guys wanted to come up with better names for these categories and the name of this awards show feel free)

Best Vehicle (preferably your vehicle but if let's say you for a living you drive the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile, I'd accept that)

Best Computer/Worst Computer (Not sure which version is better, finding out who's got a beast machine or who's browsing this site on a glorified calculator)

The Golden God Award (Given to whoever is at the peak of physical perfection. Aka the whoever wastes the most time at the gym award)

Ones I'm not too sure about are: Best Job (hard to quantify what the best job is), best Residence (same issue), Best Pet (same problem again, how do you argue one persons pet over another). I guess they don't need to be argued for and it could just come down to a vote, just let know what you think.

I figure I'll give this a few days before making separate threads so people can announce their candidacy for that award and submit their pictures (I trust no verification is needed to prove legitimacy of the pictures as this is just for fun).

Let the brainstorming begin!

The Hound

Just Monika
Wait before anyone fucking says it Best Vehicle should be renamed to either the Wilger Award or CAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

AndyM03

The more stupidly subjective an award is the more I love it. More banter oppertunities.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
Best facial hair.

Most games in your Steam library that you've bought, but still haven't played.

I'll try to think of some more, but those two came to the top of my head.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Most games in your Steam library that you've bought, but still haven't played.

No reason to bother with the "most unplayed games" one, because it's a fairly objective measure.

We should have a biggest dick award, and we can have all the interested forumers send in dick pics. But then in a twist ending, we award it to @Tirin even if he didn't enter into the running, because he's a giant dick.

I mean, I'd win either way, so the only reason to bother with that category is memes.

The Hound

Just Monika
Maybe instead of most games you haven't played, make it who has the most games since that's just a quick screenshot.

As for biggest dick there's a few problems with that first I don't trust ya'll not to go and find a picture on the internet and pretend it's yours (suddenly we find out half of you guys are black), second even if you proved it was you in the picture I don't personally want to see that, and third a handful of you have seen my dick and know it's hopeless to try and compete. XD

Top Bottom