Happy American Thanksgiving!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Assuming you're a shit-tier American. If you're master-race Canadian, then I guess you've already celebrated. And if you're @13thforsworn , then I guess you've never celebrated Thanksgiving, seeing as how Ukraine has to be a legitimate nation if it wants to have national holidays.

And to @Tag_Ross , celebrate extra hard this year! Come January, you probably won't be considered Americans anymore and thusly can't celebrate American holidays. But don't worry, we'll throw some turkey over the wall!

To @Chlegyr and our other UK friends, maybe don't celebrate Thanksgiving this year. You Brits don't have the hang of cooking decent food yet, so it's probably best if you just eat shit and drink Europe's tears like usual.

And in the spirit of Thanksgiving, let's share what we're thankful for!

I'm thankful that, despite the tragedy of Prince's death, @RECONmaster has continued to be a stable and supportive administrator that provides us an internet home.

Dunsparce

I'm just gonna preemptively say "you're welcome" for all the great things I've done and will no doubt receive unmitigated praise for.

You're welcome.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I'm thankful that, despite the tragedy of Prince's death, @RECONmaster has continued to be a stable and supportive administrator that provides us an internet home.
I second that.

I'm thankful that @Colonel Thunder keeps cranking out content for us to watch.

I'm thankful that I'll be able to get Pokemon Moon and a 3DS in a bout 10-11 hours.

I'm thankful that we're all still together over these years.

I'm thankful that pretty soon I get to watch @Colonel Thunder cry when I get to watch him kill his favorite character.

Tag_Ross

And to @Tag_Ross , celebrate extra hard this year! Come January, you probably won't be considered Americans anymore and thusly can't celebrate American holidays. But don't worry, we'll throw some turkey over the wall!
We're more of a ham family here.

Also I guess I ought to say why I'm thankful this year.

I'm thankful for an entire year of Pokémon events, the most fascinating year in wrestling, getting a better paying job, you fuckers being around for us to insult without getting people too pissy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom