Holy Crap, The Staff Here

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
So in case you don't know, I've been doing a lot of digging around in the history of this community, especially considering a lot of our roots in the geek2 and urealms communities. It's kind of a dark matter, because for the past six years or so, there was always some kind of major disagreement or drama happening in the community that ended destructively.

And you know what? We've been at Mach for over a year now and nothing has happened. There have been zero major disputes or arguments. Half of us expected that we'd just spread fatal cancer when Mach welcomed us in after the events at Danny's site, and that hasn't happened at all.

Major props and thank you to the staff here for running this community like you have. And same to the community members for not, like, spreading cancer or whatever.

13thforsworn

Admins and members get along. The same couldn't be said in previous settings. Also, there are a lot less of us now to piss off Recon. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Turns out that the key to a good community is self-conscious and wary users, along with laid-back and levelheaded staff.

We should spread this secret elsewhere.

Requiem

Also, there are a lot less of us to piss off Recon.
I'd say it's actually that Recon is just less able to be pissed off. He's got a good head on his shoulders and knows what he's doing. He's definitely I'd say is good at running a forum.

The Hound

Just Monika
I think it's a combo of a lot of things (in no particular order):

1. We've learned from out mistakes and can see a problem coming from a mile away.
2. We know each other damn well, and know not to take shit seriously.
3. Some of the more unpleasant people have left.
4. We have clear leadership.
5. Our Admin actually wants to be involved.
6. Our Admin is capable of dealing with other human beings.
7. We've all matured and grown the fuck up.

So congrats guys we're not cancer anymore... Well at least we're not terminal anymore.

Top Bottom