Nintendo Switch

Requiem

I'm interested in this, but like other previous consoles since the 64, I haven't been anywhere near as interested in a new Nintendo console than I should be.

Dunsparce

After giving it some thought, I don't think I'll be buying it, at least not until Odyssey comes out. The only launch title I'm really interested in is Zelda, which is still coming on the Wii U.

The Hound

Just Monika
I went from little optimism to no optimism, there's nothing there worth spending $300 for at least not for the first 6 months. A Zelda game that's coming out on the Wii U too? Well that's not a reason to buy the new console. Having to pay for online features? That's not a reason to buy a new console either. Mobility? Well I have a 3DS so the Switch is going to have to have something pretty worth while to convince me to replace that, oh but it has no games. Still won't entice 3rd party developers and I don't think Nintendo can carry a console anymore on it's own properties (at least the ones they keep pumping out, a new Metroid game would be a different story). More motion controls? Come on Nintendo give it a break you will NEVER get those casual gamers who bought a Wii back, they're still happy with their Wii.

Unless Nintendo really beefs up their releases I have a bad feeling about this console, it offers nothing that hasn't or isn't being offered elsewhere.

Top Bottom