Personality Types

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I certainly think that mine is a pretty good fit for me. When I'm doing shit seriously, I try to do it exceedingly well. I'm an ENTJ
Don't listen to that piece of ENTJ filth, Chickenspleen.

Chickenspleen

Well, I finally bucked up and did it.

I got Campaigner(ENFP-T), which is weird because I would never describe myself as super extraverted. Well, I guess this whole thing is bullshit anyway.

13thforsworn

I've always hated these Briggs-Myers tests because the questions can never be generalized to the entirety of your life. They are so context specific, and assigning a score from 1 to 5 or 1 to 7 hardly encompasses such context. But regardless, I got ISFP-T "Adventurer". I found the description to be largely unrepresentative of my personality, with some strokes of familiarity, but mostly completely foreign. I'll admit that this test was probably the least irritating question-wise

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
I've wasted a significant portion of my life researching Jungian typology (though, in fairness, I've wasted a significant portion of my life researching many useless things), so if anyone wants to know their actual type rather than what those unreliable quizzes gave them, just lemme know. And I'll link you to quotes from various celebrities of the same type so you can see yourself in them and realize I'm objectively right.

Pretty sure Tirin's the only one who's received the correct type in the thread thus far.

EDIT: Actually, Null and Easy are also typed correctly. And possibly Zaphy, though I admittedly don't interact with Zaphy ever so I have no idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ibix

This sites descriptions try to succ yo dic

Zapy97

Immanuel Kant understand why ENTJs can't tame their bloated egos. Enjoy sharing a personality group with Stalin and Mao.
This sites descriptions try to succ yo dic
Yeah it really does.

Top Bottom