• Weiss Shnee

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Blake Belladonna

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yang Xiao Long

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

13thforsworn

I guess this is a continuation of the last thread from the old forums. RWBY is currently at episdoe 8 of 12. Before I drop my thoughts on volume 2, I'd like to hear other people's. Also, a poll for funnzies.

Milamber

Donor III
I really like RWBY but I think it's trying to do too much for it's own good. While each season has been enjoyable to watch their are so many story arch's I'm finding more interesting than the current plot they are trying to push. This is only exacerbated with the introduction of new and likable characters who you want to see more screen time but are pushed to the back to serve the main plot. I think it's going to take awhile before the the world feels fleshed out and while a sub series is trying to be explain the lore I'd rather see it in the main series.

Chickenspleen

I'm really into Red vs. Blue, but I always found the animation of RWBY off-putting. Is it worth getting into?

13thforsworn

More importantly, who do you guys ship? That way I know whether to hate you or not.
Blake x Blake, obviously.
I really like RWBY but I think it's trying to do too much for it's own good. While each season has been enjoyable to watch their are so many story arch's I'm finding more interesting than the current plot they are trying to push. This is only exacerbated with the introduction of new and likable characters who you want to see more screen time but are pushed to the back to serve the main plot. I think it's going to take awhile before the the world feels fleshed out and while a sub series is trying to be explain the lore I'd rather see it in the main series.
I basically agree with everything you said.

I'm really into Red vs. Blue, but I always found the animation of RWBY off-putting. Is it worth getting into?
I'd say that season 1 is alright, but season 2 so far is pretty good. If the animation is your concern, it also gets better in season 2. They're not too long in length, so I'd say watch it anyway. I can tell they're playing the long game with this series like they did in Red vs Blue, with payoff coming later on. Monty said that he already has stuff in mind for all the way into season 5.

Last edited:
Top Bottom