So I'm Kinda Doing a Thing Today

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
You guys know how I do shows with OPNoobs once in awhile? Well, recently they partnered with Ethix gaming, Esports4Indie, and the developers of that World War 1 game, Verdun, to create an international Verdun tournament that ends this weekend.

We got a couple Russian teams, a couple Geramn, teams, some French teams, some Swedish guy somewhere, and of course, an American team that will probably actually win the war if we're being serious.

Anyways, the Verdun devs are on and it will be going on basically all day. We'll also be giving away three hefty games today on stream to random viewers, and I'm in charge of that givaway, so that's kind of fun. I won't have a ton of screentime today, but either way I'm stoked to be a part of it and give away some games.

We already have over 100 viewers on Twitch right now, and the actual tournament hasn't even started yet, so this could be pretty big, at least compared to all the streaming stuff we've done before. Even for OPNoobs, this is by far the biggest venue they've secured.

So yeah, stop by sometime today, maybe win a free game or something, and make a bunch of jokes about European ethnicities in chat!

https://www.twitch.tv/opnoobsonline

Top Bottom