Tabletop Simulator - Play Board Games with Forumers!

When do YOU want to play Secret Hitler? (pick all that work for you)

• Neither of these work for me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walrus

Steam Store / Trailer / Website

Update: Raffle ended; Secret Hitler game complete. This is now Tabletop Sim General. See later posts for more info on continued tabletop simulator activity

Tabletop Simulator a fun time online steam game where you can play basically any board game that exists with anyone else that owns Tabletop Simulator.

As part of the Nostalgia & Games Party's initiative for more fun time community gaming, we will be raffling away one Steam copy of Tabletop Simulator to a forumer. Any forumer that does not already own tabletop simulator is eligible to sign up!

To Sign up for chance of a FREE copy of Tabletop SImulator: Make a post with your steam username. Raffle ends at 1 AM EDT Saturday.

Join Mayoral Candidate Walrus Man and other forumers Saturday March 31st at 12 PM noon EDT for a game of
Amazon / Video Review / GDC 2017 Talk / How to Play

Rules will be taught during the game, so anyone is welcome!

(Looking to collaborate with someone that can stream. Will reschedule to later on Saturday or play a different game if needing more people or to accommodate people's schedules)

Last edited:

Anatronman

My account is anatron.

I'm open to joining some streams, although I probably can't run the setup myself.

Walrus

~8 hours left in raffle.

Based on these poll results - Sticking to 12 noon eastern time for the game of Secret Hitler. Sorry, Jeroth. I Might have room for something at a more spontaneous time later Saturday night (I'd bring that up in Discord).

For streaming: I can technically stream the Tabletop Simulator game, but people would need to join the Discord channel voice chat to hear audio (my PC Discord audio doesn't work right now, so I use my phone for voice chat). If somebody else wanted to stream that doesn't have a weird audio bug, that would be better.

Last edited:

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Based on these poll results - Sticking to 12 noon eastern time for the game of Secret Hitler. Sorry, Jeroth. I Might have room for something at a more spontaneous time later Saturday night (I'd bring that up in Discord).
It's all good!

Walrus

I passed out last night before being able to announce the results of the raffle!

As only two people signed up, each contestant had a 50% chance of winning. Lets say that they each win on a coin toss of heads.

Anatron's coin toss result

Jeroth's coin toss result

Congratulations! As both @Anatronman and @Jeroth succeeded in the coin toss, both have won copies of Tabletop Simulator! Please, accept the friend invite you received from kevnburg to receive your copy.

Secret Hitler in ~3.5 hours.

Requiem

Sorry I wasn't able to show up, I'm still dog tired and haven't even left my bed. That said, I'd be down to do more tabletop simulator stuff in the future!

Walrus

The Nostalgia & Games party is happy to announce a widely successful week of tabletop simulator activity. Since our first Secret Hitler event Saturday we have seen play of Coup, Hardback, Batman Love Letter, Mysterium, Tabletop Mini Golf, Pokémon Master Trainer, and Kingdom Death: Monster. Candidate Jeroth and Jow began the Kingdom Death: Monster play , which started with a horrible defeat for the Urealms settlement. The geek2 community is now engaging in a struggle for survival, hunting lions with much more success than Urealms.

Let's continue to see more great games played this week.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Fuckin' Pokemon Master Trainer cheating-ass game.

For real, though, it's been a hell of a lot of fun this week and I hope that we can keep it up!

Requiem

I knew Tabletop Simulator was going to be a good thing, but I'm glad to see the idea finally getting traction! Great job, Walrus!

Top Bottom