The Most Surprising Thing Ever

Xander

Elder Scrolls Online is going free to play March 17th. Has anyone played it? Is it worth forking over sixty bucks for it? Is it worth forking over another twenty to make it more playable? I'm kinda turned off to the whole thing because it had such an awful launch, though I guess they must have fixed most of the bugs by now. Then again, the underlying problem was that it was just so boring and generic, at least that's what I've been told. Then again, again, I'm one of those freaks that actually like that kind of shit.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
I played the beta back when it was in development and had fun though I didn't get past level 10 so I don't know what end game looks like. I know it goes on sale on steam so I'll probably wait for a sale when it goes F2P.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Not a huge surprise, this eventually happens to almost all non-WoW MMOs, once they realize they haven't actually managed to kill WoW.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
possibly, maybe my sarcasm detector is broken.

Xander

If only there was some indication that I was being sarcastic. Like something that automatically appears in all my posts and tells you that I might be sarcastic. A shame nothing like that exists.

Requiem

I mean, if every non WoW MMO eventually goes free to play and you can almost always be sure that it will in fact happen, then saying an MMO going F2P is the most surprising thing ever should be automatically sarcastic, one might think :p

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
If only there was some indication that I was being sarcastic. Like something that automatically appears in all my posts and tells you that I might be sarcastic. A shame nothing like that exists.
Are you serious, or...?

Chickenspleen

Um, Easy, I think he means his signature.

Wait, were you being serious there or were you making a joke?

OH MY GOD, I CAN'T TELL WHO'S SERIOUS ANYMORE!

Top Bottom