The New "Mad Max" Movie

Dunsparce

I had no idea who Mad Max was going into the theater, and I still had no idea coming out. He was pretty much irrelevant to the plot; I think he was just shoehorned in because Furiosa: The Movie doesn't have a lot of market value. Hell, if I hadn't been told who he was before hand, I wouldn't have even known he was Mad Max, because it isn't until the end of the movie that he says "I'm Max, btw."
Other than that, it was pretty decent for a summer blockbuster. None of this boring plot shit you get in other movies.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Agreed, I can sum up Max's lines like this.

"I am max."
"Me make map."
"We go home."

As a person who, like Dunsparce, doesn't know who or what Mad Max is or was, I wasn't confused as much very disappointed with the movie's story. Normally I go into a movie with no expectations to prevent this, but I have heard that Mad Max is good and shows "great restraint" and blah blah blah. However, if I throw the plot into the wind and think about everything else, I liked it. The effects were cool and there was a intriguing back story that I would have loved to hear more about.

0/10 Plot
10/10 World's Coolest Bard.

Top Bottom