Thread Title...

The Hound

Just Monika
Maybe us with decent internet to begin with are just noticing a slowdown, but for everyone with fucky internet like Muffin and her school internet it's not a particularly big difference. Again it's just this site so troubleshooting won't do much, I tried turning off adblock to see if that would help but nope, just hangs. Oh well as I said not a big deal, I'll live.

Chickenspleen

It's pretty normal for me unless I've got like 10 threads open at the same time.

Xander

I've noticed that it has gotten a bit faster today. It still takes longer to load than it did before, but now it's more like one second instead of five.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Ain't too slow for me, and my Internet is pretty shit. Y'all just suck.

The Hound

Just Monika
Yo Xander how's your internet normally? I'm seriously believing it's a problem with us being used to instant fast shit due to our normally impeccable internets.

Xander

Yo Xander how's your internet normally? I'm seriously believing it's a problem with us being used to instant fast shit due to our normally impeccable internets.
My internet is fast as fuck. Every site I regularly go on loads up almost instantly except this one. It's definitely the site, it's the only thing in the equation that's changed.

Ibix

I don't know if my definition of slow as shit is nearly as liberal when compared to others, but it ain't slow as shit.

The Hound

Just Monika
It's definitely a first world problem, it's only noticeable because this is the only site that hangs on a page at all for me. I was tempted to make a short video to show it, but honestly I don't care that much.

Top Bottom