Video Game Themed Laptop Sleeves?

13thforsworn

Recently bought a MacBook Air 13" for school (because I'm a hyuuuj fagoot). Was looking for some cool video game themed laptop sleeves/cases. I found a couple cool ones on some website called case-creators(dot)com, but was wondering if anyone knew of some other good places to browse. Any suggestions?

13thforsworn

There's your problem.
There's actually a surprising amount of games in Steam's Mac library, most of which I'd play. That being said, this laptop is for school work, so I don't plan on playing games on it. I have Hearthstone installed on it and that's about it. I still use my desktop for all my gaming.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah I know, I was just jerking your chain. Actually, having a computer that doesn't have all your favorite games on it is a great way to get work done. I know there are some writers out there who use special computers for writing. For instance, I think it was George RR. Martin who writes on a DOS computer for simplicity and less distraction.

Frilzer

Yeah I know, I was just jerking your chain. Actually, having a computer that doesn't have all your favorite games on it is a great way to get work done. I know there are some writers out there who use special computers for writing. For instance, I think it was George RR. Martin who writes on a DOS computer for simplicity and less distraction.
This is the smartest way to get work done on a computer. As someone somewhere said, "Focus is just the elimination of distractions."

13thforsworn

Yeah I know, I was just jerking your chain. Actually, having a computer that doesn't have all your favorite games on it is a great way to get work done.
This is why I bought a Mac actually. Super light, long battery life, and can't process games for shit. :D Despite having Hearthstone, I have yet to open it for fear that once I do, I'll get sucked into a vortex.

Top Bottom