Windows 10

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
So I just got Windows 10, and I'm actually really liking it so far. I never made the transfer from 7 to 8 for obvious reasons, and I was skeptical about 10, but it's pretty good once you tweak it.

And for some reason, it makes my Face Logon system actually work, which it never has before. So that's cool.

Thoughts on Windows 10?

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I actually made a thread just like this where I posted my thoughts. Don't know where it went. Anyways, a lot of people here are worried about their privacy.

The Hound

Just Monika
Yea I was going to update my laptop but the concerns about privacy gave me pause. I'll probably do it in a few months when Microsoft better hides its spyware and people forget that their information is being stolen constantly.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, I wish they would have defaulted all that shit to opt-out. It seems like the truly reasonable choice for most people after someone explains to them what the options mean. I'm tired of companies just defaulting to what they want instead of what the consumer wants. I'll withhold my complaints in this instance though as I got a free OS out of it. I just hope they cut it out for the retail version, which I know they won't.

Top Bottom