World of Warcraft - Dalaran-WoW [NOW WITH 150% MORE JOURNAL UPDATES]

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
While chatting with Joe [Who will be joining the forums at some point], he decided he wanted to play World of Warcraft again. We're currently on a Wrath of the Lich King private server called "Dalaran-WoW."

It is free to play, free to download. We're currently on Horde and I have an established 80, so I can get people bags and gold if they need it.

We will have @Easy joining us along with maybe @Tirin

If you have any questions or interest, feel free to post in here.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I might join, how big is this private server? Seems a little late to jump on the wow private server thing since the biggest one got shut down.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I might join, how big is this private server? Seems a little late to jump on the wow private server thing since the biggest one got shut down.
Roughly a few thousand. It's an eternally progressive WotLK server. So to do Ulduar, you need to have completed Naxxramas. So there's always raids going. It's mostly raid end-game though with some 5-man heroics.

Salsy

Might be interested since this is the one expansion I actually fully played through. What classes y'all got now?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Might be interested since this is the one expansion I actually fully played through. What classes y'all got now?
Currently, I have a level 80 Death Knight that's geared for Uld 10. That'll be my main.

For now, I'm leveling a druid alongside Joe who's leveling a warlock so he can reap the RAF benefits.

So for now:

Riyant: Death Knight
Joe: Warlock
Easy: ??
Coolpool: ??
Tirin: Gayby that's only considering.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Update.
@Tirin is purging the unjust at level 8.
@Easy is stabbing things in the back at level 7 on the cusp of level 8.
@TatersAndTots retired his paladin at level 5 and will be leveling a sword and board warrior.
@Jeroth is jamming with the spirits and voodoo at level 8.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I hacked Tirin apart in a duel to see if he really did have the heart of a lion, but it turned out he's just full of salt and jelly.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
All this shit-talk from some loser who died in PvE at level 6.

'sides bitch-boy, you got stuns and actual damage abilities, and my game won't let me fucking auto-attack.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Case in point.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Though it pains me greatly, I guess I'll just have to conclude that NPC's > Diepius > RichLionheart.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
'sides bitch-boy, you got stuns and actual damage abilities, and my game won't let me fucking auto-attack.
That's really strange. I'm still wondering why that happened. Worst case, I can find a work around if it doesn't work when we play again.

Salsy

I already forgot this was a thing.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Let it be known that, with Riyant as my witness, the righteous and mighty paladin Richlionheart savagely rekt the scoundrel and abomination that is Diepius.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Let it be known that, with Riyant as my witness, the righteous and mighty paladin Richlionheart savagely rekt the scoundrel and abomination that is Diepius.
Can confirm. It was pretty savage. I'm excited for the rematch.

JOURNAL - DAY 2:

The Band of Brothers (Working Title) has successfully cleared: Ragefire Chasm, Wailing Caverns and the Stockades.

@Easy has been a madman undead rogue at level 22 racing ahead to face-pull mobs in dungeons. He was last seen saying: "You can't tell me how to live my life."
@Tirin has been accompanying the rogue as a level 24 blood elf paladin, pulling things with his face. He was last seen smiting ghosts of Shadowfang Keep and speaking with the metal workers of Orgrimmar.
@TatersAndTots is a level 24 tauren warrior, chasing after the two of them in an attempt to pull the mobs off of him. He was last seen shivering in pleasure at the idea of being hit more.
@Jeroth is a level 24 troll shaman that alternates between furiously chugging melon juice, throwing down totems and healing his party in the madness. He was last seen speaking to the tauren of Thunder Bluff about natural medicine.

@Salsy is a level 7 blood elf rogue that is stealthily creeping up on the party's levels.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
JOURNAL - DAY 3:

The Band of Brothers has successfully cleared: Blackfathoms Deep, Gnomeregan, Razorfen Kraul, Scarlet Monastery Wings: Graveyard, Library and Armory. The Band sans Joe has successfully cleared Razorfen Downs.

The Tauren Warrior, DuckandSix, decided to retire to Orgrimmar earlier than RichLionheart, Diepius and Samendi today. This left the three of them in the hands of fate as they were frequently paired with an orc warrior. Shenanigans ensued as they grew to have a fondness with the warrior. Sadly, due to his reckless actions, the trio were last seen departing back to Orgrimmar after a rough end to Razorfen Downs.

@TatersAndTots is a level 37 Tauren Warrior who was last seen in the Armory of the Scarlet Monastery. He was last mumbling something about never wanting to go through "Graveyards."
@Easy is a level 37 Undead Rogue that who recently scavenged weapons of the scourge located in Razorfen Downs.
@Tirin is a level 39 Blood Elf Paladin who wrestled the Scarlet Champion, Herod for his weapon and tabard. He was last seen in Razorfen Downs yelling loudly while he was uncontrollably spinning.
@Jeroth is a level 37 troll Shaman who has moved on past his melon juice for his 100% Organic Moonberry Juice. He was last seen in Razorfen Downs chasing the insane warrior that wanted to fight "As many as he could."
@Salsy is a level ?? Blood Elf Rogue who hasn't been seen since last night.

@coolpool2 has finally made a Blood Elf Mage. His current level, name and whereabouts are unknown.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
JOURNAL - DAY 4:

The Band of Brothers has successfully cleared: Scarlet Monastery (All Wings). The Band of Brothers sans DuckandSix has cleared: Uldaman, Maraudon (All Wings), Zul'Farrak.

The Tauren Warrior, DuckandSix, decided to retire early today after acquiring a Sword of Omen as a reward for slaughtering the Scarlet Crusade in Tirsifal Glades. This left Diepius, RichLionheart and Samendi in the hands of fate. After dealing with a less than stellar Paladin and Mage repeatedly in Razorfen Downs, they managed to break free and explore newer dungeons.

While Diepius was learning new skills from the Rogues in the Den of Shadows, Richlionheart impatiently waited for the Zeppelin to arrive as what felt like hours passed. Diepius, curious of his new abilities, decided to duel Richlionheart on the Zeppelin that had just arrived. The match began with Diepius throwing pocket sand and blinding Richlionheart, who proceeded to stumble and fall off the Zeppelin. The Zeppelin proceeded to start up and fly away, leaving Richlionheart on the ground. Diepius had fled the duel and Richlionheart missed his flight - both of these men leaving with emptiness in their hearts.

When the Juggernaut that was their guardian left along with a stray hunter, the three of them decided to explore the Clear Waters of Maraudon - handling the strange Tinker and massive crocolisk that rested in the area.

@TatersAndTots is a level 41 Tauren Warrior that has ransacked the Scarlet Monastery and pillaged the body of Scarlet Commander Mograine for his shield. He was last seen talking with the curious goblins in the Valley of Honor about "Engineering."
@Easy is a level 45 Undead Rogue that is undecided with his professions aside from knowing how to bake bread. He was last seen taking the wrong zeppelin and ending up trying to fight a crab in the continent of Northrend. After dying to it, he tried to fight a stronger one to see if he could kill that.
@Tirin is a level 46 Blood Elf Paladin that is leading a violent crusade against the Alliance. He was last seen in Feralas, toiling over the veins of Azeroth for ore.
@Jeroth is a level 44 Troll Shaman that is craving something new from Moonberry Juice. He was last seen in Arathi Highlands, precariously picking the herbs of the area for alchemy.

@Salsy is a level ?? Blood Elf Rogue named Velyndra. He was last seen two days ago.
@coolpool2 is a level ~7 Blood Elf Mage named LettyWhite BETTY WHITE.

@Zircom is a level ?? Tauren Druid named TubbyTauren.

Last edited:

AndyM03

This seems like a pretty fun idea actually, wish I had the money/time. Hope you guys are having fun, i'll be reading on (y)

Top Bottom