Youmer

The owner of a diner convinces an english teacher from Maine to go back to the year 1960 in order to stop the assassination of JFK in three years time.

This show is on Hulu, and it's rad as hell, so if you have a subscription I would highly recommend watching it. James Franco is great in it and their attention to detail, all the restored vehicles and period appropriate decoration and clothing, is stunning. The only downside is that it's released on a weekly basis. Hulu doesn't prescribe to the whole "binge watching" model that Netflix (and I believe Amazon?) are fond of.

Check it out if you haven't seen it. If you have: discuss your thoughts.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
It seems awesome, but I don't have a Hulu subscription. I'll try to give it a watch though!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Null and I watched the first episode.

I have a hard time taking James Franco seriously, so it was kinda meh to me. Also James Franco being the stupidest person to ever time travel was annoying. The production quality seems top-notch, but I wasn't anywhere near engrossed with it.

Requiem

I can take James Franco seriously. He's a versatile actor who just happens to have been playing a lot of comedic roles as of late, but his serious roles haven't been all that sparse. He rocks most roles he's given.

Haven't seen the show, though I'd like to. I think I'll wait until I'm done with a few of my other shows first. The fact that this was originally a Stephen King novel makes me cream my panties.

Top Bottom