Anyone still play BotW?

Senpai

Jorler's Significant Otter
I'm a hecking Nintendo fag so excuse me.

Anyone still get enjoyment from this game? I mean, I do. I've clocked like 200 hours in on this game and none of it wasted. So, that brings me to the thread question: anyone still play?

I mean it's still kind of relevant. The first DLC just dropped recently. The second comes out over the Holidays. I'm so hyped for it.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I dog-sit for a friend exclusively so I can play his copy of BotW..
Sounds about right.

I don't own a switch or a Wii U, so I haven't played it. I've heard good things about it, but I haven't watched anything related to it aside from a review by videogamedunkey.

Isn't the DLC just dungeons and challenges?

Senpai

That's fucking great oh my god. RECONMaster only hangs out with me to play mine.

Senpai

Sounds about right.

I don't own a switch or a Wii U, so I haven't played it. I've heard good things about it, but I haven't watched anything related to it aside from a review by videogamedunkey.

Isn't the DLC just dungeons and challenges?
Dude I got my Wii U for free, otherwise I wouldn't have it. And yeah, it's that as well as some cosmetics.

AndyM03

I was emulating it a few months back, besides a few crashes it was working perfectly. Not too sure why I stopped, I don't normally get overwhelmed with things to do in games but I did in BoTW and I just stopped and haven't come back yet. That said, one of my favourite games i've ever played, it's quite wonderful.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Like Riyant I don't own a Switch or Wii U, but everything I've seen on Breath of the Wild makes it look like a really damn good game. It kinda makes me want to buy a Switch since it's part-handheld, but I was more disappointed by the 3DS than I'd prefer - then again, I didn't buy a lotta games for it.

Senpai

I was emulating it a few months back, besides a few crashes it was working perfectly. Not too sure why I stopped, I don't normally get overwhelmed with things to do in games but I did in BoTW and I just stopped and haven't come back yet. That said, one of my favourite games i've ever played, it's quite wonderful.
I get the feeling of being overwhelmed by the game. Just the sheer size is intimidating... Along with all the side quests and even the main quest, it's definitely easy to get lost.

Senpai

Like Riyant I don't own a Switch or Wii U, but everything I've seen on Breath of the Wild makes it look like a really damn good game. It kinda makes me want to buy a Switch since it's part-handheld, but I was more disappointed by the 3DS than I'd prefer - then again, I didn't buy a lotta games for it.
Strange, I love my 3DS to pieces (then again, I have OoT3D and MM3D sooooooo). What don't you like??

I was scared to get a switch right away because launch day in the US held a lot of defective consoles.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I didn't buy any of the new Pokemon games except for X and Y (even though they're probably good) 'cause I've given Nintendo enough remake money and have played the series for a whole lotta time anyways. I'd have bought Snake Eater 3D, but the aiming controls for that game were super-janky when they didn't have two analog sticks - and I had a PS Vita already at the time, which had two analogs and was thus way better to play on.

I also didn't buy Smash or any Mario or Fire Emblem games, since I didn't have a lot of money at the time; just about all I had was The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, which I thoroughly enjoyed - but the lack of games purchased is most of what did it in for me.

Senpai

I didn't buy any of the new Pokemon games except for X and Y (even though they're probably good) 'cause I've given Nintendo enough remake money and have played the series for a whole lotta time anyways. I'd have bought Snake Eater 3D, but the aiming controls for that game were super-janky when they didn't have two analog sticks - and I had a PS Vita already at the time, which had two analogs and was thus way better to play on.

I also didn't buy Smash or any Mario or Fire Emblem games, since I didn't have a lot of money at the time; just about all I had was The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, which I thoroughly enjoyed - but the lack of games purchased is most of what did it in for me.
I get that. Honestly, Sun and Moon were the best Pokémon games I've played in a really long time. I hated X/Y so much. I have Animal Crossing and all the Zelda games for it as well.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I didn't buy any of the new Pokemon games except for X and Y (even though they're probably good) 'cause I've given Nintendo enough remake money and have played the series for a whole lotta time anyways. I'd
Gotta admit. Pokemon Sun and Moon had the best team they've had and the story was pretty great. The handholding on the first island sucked, but I really enjoyed it. I just don't care for the grinding and breeding a perfect IV/EV trained team for battling. If I had to grind, I'd just play WoW.

There's still some good games on the 3ds. I recommend 999: Nine Persons, Nine Hours, Nine Doors and Virtue's Last Reward. They're both fantastic games in the Nonary Game Series.

Senpai

I got the game late, so I'm still playing it. I really love the game though.
It's okay. I'm obsessed with Zelda so I bought it launch day. Still haven't 100%ed it though... I'm getting close.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I raided hyrule castle for the first time to finish some side quests and to get some better gear. Right now I've only done the divine beast Ruta, but I've got over 100 korok seed and about 43 shrines. I still haven't found the master sword yet.

Senpai

I raided hyrule castle for the first time to finish some side quests and to get some better gear. Right now I've only done the divine beast Ruta, but I've got over 100 korok seed and about 43 shrines. I still haven't found the master sword yet.
eh, you don't need it.

Senpai

Yeah that's something that annoyed me too, I want to find that fuckin thing, even though I know it's sort of a let down.
I mean it's really not, seeing as how the power gets doubled when you get in the viscinity of Hyrule castle or around Guardians

Top Bottom