Dunsparce

Where’d you get that avatar from? Why did you choose it to represent you?

Dunsparce.jpg

Handsome Face Dunsparce
I google image searched the word “dunsparce” and this was the most amusing result. Apparently it’s actually part of a meme called “handsome face.” I’ve used it for years without ever knowing that.

sabitsuki1.jpg

Sabitsuki from “.flow”
I thought this fan art looked cool, and I like the game. I think it fits better with my real life persona than my forum persona, so I tend to use it for other internet accounts.

Ritsu.png

Ritsu from K-ON
She’s a lovable jerk. I think that smug look of schadenfreude is very appropriate.

Xander

Upside-Down-fuccboi-Murphy.jpg

fuccboi Murphy from real life, but also his face is upside down

It is what it is.

Lil_Hal.jpg

Lil Hal from Homestuck
I stopped using this because I’m literally embarrassed to admit that I’ve read Homestuck. In spite of that, I think it’s the best possible avatar for this account. To illustrate why, I think I’ll just post this famous scene from the webcomic:

Tobi.png

Tobi from Naruto
Sorta similar logic, I guess. He’s this quirky comic relief character that turns out to be the main villain. He acts really goofy at first under his Tobi persona, but later he reveals that he’s actually Madara, one of the most powerful and evil shinobi to ever live. But then he reveals that he’s actually just some random guy named Obito. He goes from random jamoke, to main villain, to random jamoke again.

Attachments

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm legitimately unsure where and how I got this picture; I can't even find a similar image using TinEye and all of the Google results are from Chinese websites that I've never visited. I'm pretty confident I've had it since before we moved over to this iteration of Mach.

Either way - chose it 'cause I like the half demonic overlord/half eldritch abomination vibe. Although it's a little edgy, dude looks like he would be happy to fuck you up.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador

Vincent Brooks from Catherine - I had picked up Catherine and was playing it in college when I came back to the forums. I really dug the character since he was inherently flawed. Most protagonists are self-inserts or near perfect, but Vincent was basically a depressed, existential guy with relationship issues. I really felt for him when I was trying to figure myself out. I just changed mine since I enjoyed the gif potential.

Requiem

I'm legitimately unsure where and how I got this picture; I can't even find a similar image using TinEye and all of the Google results are from Chinese websites that I've never visited. I'm pretty confident I've had it since before we moved over to this iteration of Mach.

Either way - chose it 'cause I like the half demonic overlord/half eldritch abomination vibe. Although it's a little edgy, dude looks like he would be happy to fuck you up.
I don't know if you found it first or if I did, but I knew you were a "tentacle beast monster with every tentacle being a dick" and so I searched up "tentacle beast" or something like it in Google and that was one of the images. I linked it at you randomly in Skype.

Whether that was the first time you saw it or not, I don't know, but I distinctly remember sending it to you in a group chat at one point.

AndyM03

My space dude is from an album cover apparently, I just thought the artwork was great. Currently shopped onto campaign manager Morty for the election season. I need to find it again actually and google hasn't been able to help.

Requiem

My space dude is from an album cover apparently, I just thought the artwork was great. Currently shopped onto campaign manager Morty for the election season. I need to find it again actually and google hasn't been able to help.
I always thought your avatar was the anti-spiral lord.

BlookyHannah

The Undyne avatar was because of the stream at the time - and I got on the jiff bandwagon with my favorite bean.

Top Bottom