Bonjour

Dunsparce

Oh man, I'm so glad you're back. I don't know how we lasted this long without you. You're an essential part of this community. When I think Mach Entertainment, I think Crowbar. Good to have you back, brother.

Crowbar109

I think you miss-spelled unimportant as "essential", but thank you regardless.

What has the community been up to lately?

Crowbar109

Hey, coolpool! I remember you too!

And I've been good. A lot of college, a lot of music stuff, a lot of new life stuff. I've come up with more music stuff and have done a lot of gaming. Mostly it's been a lot of figuring out life and figuring out how to be a content creator. How have you been?

Edit: And a loooooooooot of magic the gathering.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
What type of content are you trying to create as a content creator?

I've been trying to refocus on some of my hobbies, but sometimes my school work just gets in the way of that. I just have a compulsive urge to finish something when there's something left unfinished.

Crowbar109

Music composition, electronic music, sound effects/general sound design, ect. I also want to sound design for a youtube channel later for the purpose of having environmental sounds for roleplaying games. Things that I want to do over the summer.

Dunsparce

Crowby, I got two questions for ya, with some potential follow up questions:
1. What does it mean to follow someone on the forum?
2. Why the fuck did you follow me?

Crowbar109

1. You've been here a while, don't you have it figured out by now? Enlighten me.
2. Why the fuck not? Also It's a feature of the website, so I'm going to utalize it. You replied to my intro forum, which means you're someone who is at least active that I can relate to in some way, good or bad. It's for me to use and become more familiar and active.

That or it's meant to make people paranoid and ask questions.

Edit: I'll probably follow others too.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
My guess is that it just gives you alerts when the person you follow does things. Although I have never followed someone on a forum, so that is just a guess.

Dunsparce

This warrants a snarky meme response, but ever since Not Pewdiepie did a bunch of faggity videos about it, googling "yandere" only gets me Yandere Simulator shit.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I'm sure you can find some good yandere pictures, you just aren't looking in the right way/place.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Good eye, I didn't catch that the first time I saw this.
You didn't catch it first time around because it's ridiculously difficult to read. Now if crowbar over here had a dunsparce theme, then it would be impossible to read on the account that we would all gouge our eyes out after a discovering a thorough bleaching wasn't sufficient to was such filth off of our retinas.

Top Bottom