Ended Continue the Story

Frilzer

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cizh-24b_d0QmAIjuFCZnL8J4GfM7705cVCceilDh_s/edit?usp=sharing

This. Is a Google doc. That you can edit. And. Make. The. Greatest. Story. Ever. Its that simple.

Ok, so a couple rules.

First, dont erase what others write.

Second, dont put anything that is stupid on the level of griefing the doc. Also, keep it clean please.

Third, write at least a sentence at a time if you add to it. But really, do as much as you want.

Forth, try to keep things consistent. Try to make it Mach relevant. Heck, Mary Sue yourself, whatever.

Fifth, dont end the story or abruptly kill characters.

HAVE FUN.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
"Thunder Claw quickly tried to save his work onto the cloud storage, but had trouble understanding it and ended up deleting all his work on Easy’s death"

I spit apple chunks on my keyboard.

Walrus

Whoever just wrote the Walrus section nailed it. That is exactly how I would behave if aliens were invading the forum. "We Have to Go Deeper" expansion now confirmed.

Edit: To avoid the threat of data loss and to organize things a bit, I was thinking that this story could be put into a folder and divided by chapters. Once we get to a decent chapter end point in this google document, we save it as a Chapter 1 document that can not be edited and move on to Chapter 2 of the story.

Last edited:

Firedemon

After assembling twenty chapters or so, compile this into a book and try to get it published.

I'm like, 50-90% serious about that, I think it'd be hilarious if you actually tried that.

Walrus

Oh no. By saying that the window broke, somebody implied that Walrus just broke the window that was already open because he hurled a die out of it.

Edit: Fixed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom