[NSFW] Des.

Destry

I remember you. You frequently make threads about how you've finally returned, and then never post anything after that.

You're also the kind of person who pretends to be really self centered and egotistical, except you're not pretending, you just say you're pretending so that nobody realizes that you truly are self centered and egotistical. AKA the Jim Sterling effect.

Welcome back.
HAH, I like you. You know me better than some of my closest family members. Very perceptive.

Destry

It's been a long time, I'm sad to see Senpais Billy & Recon haven't noticed me yet

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I noticed you but to be brutally honest I'm not gonna go through the effort or replying if you're just gonna disappear again. Also, I rarely post anyhow.

Destry

I noticed you but to be brutally honest I'm not gonna go through the effort or replying if you're just gonna disappear again. Also, I rarely post anyhow.
Ice cold Well to be frank, life hits in waves. I'm not sure what you all play anymore, I doubt it's the same as the Mach era im used to. But what's new ? (Over the past 6 months)

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
This community isn't really centered around games anymore. It's more so a refugee camp from a couple of forum boards that died. Besides that there's nothing really new to report in the past 6 months. All is the same around here as is always is. There's a Hearthstone championship going on or that recently ended that had some good prizes, that's the most exciting thing to report.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah this community seems to be supportive of Twitch streaming. I've had a couple of forumers check out my streams despite starting at 1 to 3 a.m

Top Bottom