[NSFW] Des.

Dunsparce

I remember you. You frequently make threads about how you've finally returned, and then never post anything after that.

You're also the kind of person who pretends to be really self centered and egotistical, except you're not pretending, you just say you're pretending so that nobody realizes that you truly are self centered and egotistical. AKA the Jim Sterling effect.

Welcome back.

The Hound

Just Monika
You're also the kind of person who pretends to be really self centered and egotistical, except you're not pretending, you just say you're pretending so that nobody realizes that you truly are self centered and egotistical. AKA the Jim Sterling effect.
That's a dead on description of Jim Sterling. Though I gotta give Jim credit, if you have an ego and look like he does you're clearly doing something right.

Speaking of coming outta nowhere, hey Xandersparce

Requiem

I'm probably selling my Xbox to make rent before then. I'm seriously hurting for cash and I'm already getting suspended from work for bullshit reasons out of my control. I'd like to not have to do that, but my I've got so much stuff to pay for that I'm barely even paying attention to new games.

EDIT: But yeah, FF15 looks like fun.

Top Bottom