Describe Yourself in 3 Characters

Salsy

Holy fuck you savage. You can't just give it to me dry like that, you gotta get that shit wet first.

Requiem

I don't know most of those. Is the first pic the guy from Catherine? And the last guy is from Jojo, but I haven't taken the time to watch it, so I don't know who he is, unfortunately. I know there's supposed to be a lot of gay subtext in Jojo though, so I'm gonna guess that's what he's supposed to suggest?

I'll take Tom Hanks though. That's cool with me.

Walrus

Walrus
1) Shintarou Okuzaki: Ultimate Prime Minister (Samurai Flamenco)

2) Miles Edgeworth: Prosecuting Attorney (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)

3) Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius)

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I don't know most of those. Is the first pic the guy from Catherine? And the last guy is from Jojo, but I haven't taken the time to watch it, so I don't know who he is, unfortunately. I know there's supposed to be a lot of gay subtext in Jojo though, so I'm gonna guess that's what he's supposed to suggest?

I'll take Tom Hanks though. That's cool with me.
1) Dandy, Space Dandy
2) Tom Hanks, Actor
3) Puri-Puri Prisoner, One Punch Man

Walrus

On second thought, it's more appropriate for me to replace Jimmy Neutron with another character of even greater intelligence and sanity - Okabe Rintarou (Steins;Gate)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
You're looking way too hard for the jokes, Req. PPP hasn't really been flamboyant since his first fight scene, after which his flashy, Sailor Moon transformation-esque Angel Style was replaced with the less flashy, but deadlier, Dark Angel Style. Dandy is neither gay, nor generally flamboyant.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
@Requiem : Alright, let me put it this way...

Dandy's cool and charismatic, lovable and talented, but also kind of a goof. He talks the talk, almost walks the walk, and tends to just keep truckin' on and doing his thing without really giving a flip regardless. He always makes for a good show, one way or the other.

Tom Hanks is the poster man for likability and pleasant conversation.

Puri Puri Prisoner is gay. Very gay. Incredibly gay. He's actually a really good guy, but his gayness is so extreme that it leads to the occasional horrific display of gay, when he loses control of it. Despite this, his contribution to society, in his regular, incredible selflessness and heroism in the face of evil, are so great, that he is easily one of the most well-appreciated and valuable individuals in the OPM universe.

So yeah, part of that definitely references how you've said some real gay stuff over the ages, but it's really not at all slanderous on the whole. And even if you were to take the last part alone, it's hardly an insult to be compared to the likes of Puri Puri Prisoner.

Also, watch One Punch Man. It's really goddamn good.

Top Bottom