Describe Yourself in 3 Characters

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
DIO and Gilgamesh. One's a villainous vampire dude who can stop time (among other things, though his control of time is somewhat limited), and the other's the mythical Gilgamesh but significantly more of a dick. Two-thirds god.

That's a bold claim to be Dio, mate.

Would you deny it? Also, if I were to be any Jace I'd be Jace the goddamn Mind Sculptor, not this Baby Jace shit.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I'd throw Captain America in there for Easy in place of Thor, but the other two choices had me laughing
Eh. I'd throw him as Thor considering his entire shtick in The Mach Games, especially with his "ban hammer" - I felt it was more suitable.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Also, I'll toss myself into this to try to tackle the forum persona. It's a tad bit embellishing, but I feel like this is pretty decent and not anything too crazy. Rohan might be a bit much, but for now - I refuse any situations where a Jojo character is not used.

Would you deny it?
@Tirin - Yeah, definitely man. You're not fabulous enough to be Dio.

Also, if I were to be any Jace I'd be Jace the goddamn Mind Sculptor, not this Baby Jace shit.
I just grabbed the first Jace photo that I found.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
@Tirin - Yeah, definitely man. You're not fabulous enough to be Dio.
The 80s may not dictate my fashion choices, but they burn in my blood all the same! Had some excellent music, too.

I just grabbed the first Jace photo that I found.
Honestly, I don't think Jace is a great match for me in general. He used to be more of a neutral-party, doing-his-own-thing kinda guy, but now he's the leader of Magic's Justice League and the closest thing the game has to a main protagonist. With regards to both dickish attitude and power level, I think I'm more of a Nicol Bolas, even though he's a scheming fuck.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
The 80s may not dictate my fashion choices, but they burn in my blood all the same! Had some excellent music, too.
Fabulous isn't just in clothing, man. It permeates through your every being.

Honestly, I don't think Jace is a great match for me in general. He used to be more of a neutral-party, doing-his-own-thing kinda guy, but now he's the leader of Magic's Justice League and the closest thing the game has to a main protagonist. With regards to both dickish attitude and power level, I think I'm more of a Nicol Bolas, even though he's a scheming fuck.
Oh fuck. They made him a good boy. Yeah fuck that. I'd rather throw Archer from fate/stay night or rick in then for the third. They work better then.

Top Bottom