Ended Easy's One Punch Mafia (Game over, Town victory)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
So the three-day mark has now been reached. I'll end the day when I've determined that you people haven't significantly advanced discussion for a full 24 hours.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Youma: 6 (Shizno, Tag, Tim, Rondait, Coolpool, Whitetiger)

7 to lynch.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
And as much as I'd like to take credit for making there only one night kill last night, this one didn't have shit to do with me.
Wait, what? I'm curious what you meant by this.

Considering his ability to get on here is limited, it's not all that risky of a move, so might as well go for it for the time being. Unless something else comes up and such.
To chime in with Tirin & Tim, that sounds pretty scummy, man.

Just got out of work.

Lynch Youma

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Youma has been hammered. Results incoming.

Day 3 ends.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Youmer has been lynched! He was...
C-CLASS HERO RANK 13: TANK TOP TIGER

"There are people here that’ll cause problems for you. Go home right now and keep quiet."

Tank Top (Passive): The versatility of the tank top doubles your punching power! In addition to your standard activated abilities, the tank top crew has a single nightkill action between them that may be used once per night phase. This action will apply before all standard abilities, but resolve afterwards, regardless of order of declaration.

Get Wrecked: Once per night phase, you may choose to get completely, totally wrecked. This ability has no other effect. You just get wrecked. That’s it.
Riyant has been executed! He was...
S-CLASS HERO RANK 15: TANK TOP MASTER

"Sorry, but it’s over."

Tank Top (Passive): The versatility of the tank top doubles your punching power! In addition to your standard activated abilities, the tank top crew has a single nightkill action between them that may be used once per night phase. This action will apply before all standard abilities, but resolve afterwards, regardless of order of declaration.

Tank Top Tackle: Once per night, you can punch the ground with such incredible force that it throws any two target players into each other’s original positions. (Bus driver ability).
Night 3 begins. Hard deadline is 48 hours from now.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Your immunity doesn't protect against modkills, Tirin.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
All actions through. Night 3 has ended; results incoming.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Shadow has been executed! He was...
S-CLASS HERO RANK 12: WATCHDOGMAN

"..."

Anti-Social (Passive): You are limited to three posts per day phase. You may not directly roleclaim your active ability.

Track: Each night phase, you may pick a target. You will be informed of who that player targeted, and who targeted him.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.
Day 4 begins. 10 heroes remain.

6 to lynch.

Current deadline is Sunday, April 17 at 15:00 EST.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Shizno

Goddamn, another single kill tonight. Either we're getting really lucky or someone's getting some shit done. I've not nothing solid, only a few bits and pieces of info that honestly aren't strong enough to make cases for just yet. Anyone got anything more than last day phase?

Whitetiger

Lets do this shit.

Time to ramble.

Okay so my main goal today is to use the massive influx of information we just got to make sure we get a mafia hanged today rather than hunting for the SK. I think getting 2 mafia in one day gives a huge amount of information because (in my experience) mafia don't tend to distance from each other (if at all) until their numbers start to diminish or one of them starts getting aimed at by the lynch mob.

With how quietly we lynched Youma yesterday, there wasn't much that the mafia could do to distance from him before getting lynched without looking scummy as fuck. There wasn't a whole lot of discussion to hide among. Maybe they even thought the day would just end without the lynch happening. But unfortunately for them, he was lynched.

And because Riyant was only mentioned once or twice recently, nobody even tried to distance from him before his untimely death. None of them should have had any idea that he would become confirmed scum within the next day.

Because of these points, I think there should be some very clear and obvious clues as to who is siding with whom. I'm not saying I've found them, just that they should exist.

To start off, Shizno is my most anti-mafia read.
I don't know that the guy isn't an SK, and he very well may be (he basically claimed night immune the day after stealthy died and there was only 1 night kill I believe). But at the moment I don't really give a shit.
Which would mean I'm perfectly fine with turning the attention to those like Riyant, which is one of the only ones that pop into mind at the moment.
Here he starts off day 3 with a scum read on Riyant and nobody else. Someone who we know is mafia. He then later is the 2nd one to hop on the Youma lynch. Tirin, Tim, and mafia Riyant all say this is is really scummy because of Shizno's reasoning that Youma won't be around much so he won't be useful to town anyway. Riyants very last post before his death was him hammering his teammate to buy town cred and also adding on to the shizno bandwagon (for some reason even though he knew Youma would flip mafia). I just don't think the guy is mafia based on him going after both the scum that died yesterday.

Tim is a light scum read to me but not by a significant margin because I haven't dug very far into his posts yet and his posts yesterday weren't super scummy
I'm sure you didn't mean that the way it sounded. Lynching Youma is low-risk for you because he may not be able to defend himself in a timely manner? Really scummy-sounding.
I think Tim's spinning of Shizno's reasoning was probably a towny thing during the present tense at the time but in hindsight looks scummy because he instantly tried to defuse Shizno's lynch not by defending Youma but by attacking the creator of the lynch bandwagon that ended up going through. To his credit though, he did hop on to the lynch when there were only 3 others voting on him (though it did look pretty inevitable when Youma never posted by that point). Not sure about Tim. I'll lean toward scum for now but I need to dig more when I have more free time

Tag looks reasonably un-mafia to me based on his posts yesterday
Fuck it, I'll start. Their are four Mafios and one serial killer, so it's pretty safe to assume one of those voted for both Req and TC. Besides Tirin, only me and Youma voted to lynch both Req and TC. I know I'm not scum, and youma is out of town, so it's hard for him to post often, but he only posted once both days.

It's not the best, but it's pretty much all I've got right now.
Alright, it's been a day and a half and he hasn't said a thing.

Lynch youma

If he can change my mind I'll take it off, but I don't think he'll be able to.
Tag was the first one to ping out Youma using pretty solid logic. He suspects a mafia probably voted on both town of the town that were lynched, but the only 3 people who did so were himself, a confirmed town, and Youma. He looks at a tiny group that he's a part of and says there's probably a scum in there, knowing that he is one of the 2 people it could be if he's right. He kinda puts his own head on the line in order to hit Youma, who has flipped mafia. Definitely doesn't pull that shit as mafia unless he just wants to sacrifice a mafia partner who isn't doing shit in order to get some cheap town cred, which I doubt anyone does.

Andy is weird to me. I'm pretty sure he's town though.
Yeah that night went pretty well for us. Like Tim, I don't really have any leads or thoughts. I don't think I find Riyant suspicious, especially with tc being town.
Yeah I'd consider lynching you or Youma. Youma more though, and if he's mafia, then we could consider you probably not mafia.
I'll Lynch Youma for now then, as I'll be busy this week but probably still active 'cause i'm an irresponsible bastard.
Yeah unless it's been an insane amount of time I'd unlynch if it got close so we could wait for a response.
Unlynch Youma
I'll give him one more day cause I don't want this going as long as the other mafia game...
So Andy immediately hops on Tag's idea to lynch Youma and is the first to actually place his vote on the guy. He even tells Tag that Tag is basically confirmed if Youma flips mafia (which if Andy is scum he knows that scenario will happen). Andy also unlynched Youma later to give him a chance to talk, but I don't really hold that against him because it's a bit towny.

I'm a tiny bit conflicted on Andy because he pushed on Youma who was probably going to be lynched for inactivity sooner or later anyway, and town read Riyant because of TC being town. Like I said earlier, Youma could probably be expected to die, but the mafia had no fucking clue Riyant was about to bite the dust and probably wouldn't mind watching out for him and town reading him until it became clear he was being targeted.

Still, I think it's unlikely that mafia hop on the Youma vote so quickly (or start the actual lynch for that matter) so Andy is probably town or SK
That's all I really have time to do for now. I hope to maybe go through previous days to look deeper into some other people's history and habits this game, but I have an evening class tonight and 2 presentations next week that I haven't started working on yet so I may be busy.

tl;dr my current town list is:
Tirin
Shizno
Tag
Andy

everyone else is mostly unknown.

Last edited:

AndyM03

Yeah, aussie time zones and such that when I woke up Youma was lynched cause the deadline was knocking.

Tirin also read Riyant as more likely to be town assuming TC was town and i agreed with that analysis.
For the most part Whitetiger you've made a great post. I don't know if that makes me more suspicious of you as the mafia freaking out and changing tactics after two members died in one night, or if you're just a great town trying to keep things moving.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So since there has been a lack of reaction images, I have to say I'm disappointed in Req and TC if they really did that of their own accord. Whitetiger you make some good points. I'm not really sure what to make of you right now. I might re-read through some of the previous pages later. The only lead I could possibly suggest at the moment is questioning people who didn't lynch Youmer, but Riyant lynched and he was mafia so that line of questioning probably wouldn't be too useful.

Also Lotus has been pretty quiet.

Top Bottom