Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lumpy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anyone Not Here Anymore

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Nominees are encouraged to submit a response as to why they are the Smartest Forumer.
Why? Why am I the smartest forumer? Hm. Well, through infancy and then childhood, I developed a very capable brain, which was a good start. Then I resolved to use it well, and, having resolved to do so... did so. Now, in some cases, there'd be a question like: "Ah, but how well did you manage to do so? Was it well enough?" And here, the answer would be: "Yes. Most of these clowns get confused when tasked to differentiate between 'forumers' and, e.g., 'people not on the forums'. It's sad, really, but I'm Easily the smartest of them." See?

Requiem

I REQuire more puns from you in order to declare you the smartest.

You've come down to me and TC's level of humor. Don't slip, we keep it sweaty down here.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm the smartest forumer because I can better articulate myself than any other forumer, and best prove my - always logical and correct - way of thinking. Further, I am uniquely gifted in the magnitude of my ability to pick out logical flaws in the arguments of others, yet again demonstrating my superiority.

Walrus

I am the most smartness and rational forumer this community has ever noun. Simply ask Req about my undeniable skills in mafia for moire information.
wheel & deal.jpg

I also design board games instead of doing homework.

Last edited:
Top Bottom